• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Version 1.17

• Thread starter ButterflyKisses
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would like to hear your feedback regarding our upcoming release to version 1.17.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar EN Team

DeletedUser643

ok ... first you make it impossible to fight to get expansions. now you are making the expansion for gems impossibly expensive and only for the rich. And in Woodelves you only added 3 researches for expansions. This game is slowly being destroyed by these insane changes.

The next time you will be adding land to the city to unlock with expansions, nobody will be able to get them unless they fork over insane amount of money .. yes, i know you want to make money with your game, but to actively change the game to force buys is just evil.

--- in my humble opinion ---

PS .. i think the battle tweaks of the units looks good .. will see if they work in the game as well as they read.

DeletedUser363

ok, I understand all the information, except what you mean by NPC?

DeletedUser363

thanks...I'm sure there are quite a few people that wouldn't know what it meant;)

DeletedUser1353

The bonuses from abilities are no longer summed up, but rather multiplied - this resolves problems where the attributes can add up to 100% or more, making it impossible to finish battles, and makes for quicker battles in general

Wait a second, what's with this summing up thing, where does that happen?
They just overwrite eachother, like if I attack a unit with a priest it will get -30% dmg for 3 rounds, and if I then attack the same unit with a crossbowman which gives -20% dmg the unit right now gains 10% damage. Right? Got a feeling that this multiply thing will mean tons of bugs..

So you are saying that people wanted that the npc's would be even stronger? Wow.

Yeah, I would like to see where they get their "community feedback" from. ^^ And Making the light ranged stronger seems to be a theme now, I think they are in a good position... and super annoying to fight against. :(

DeletedUser

Hopefully this roll out goes better than this weeks tournament roll out.

DeletedUser643

wiki being updated right now .. woodelves main hall and residences added so far.

DeletedUser2054

I was thinking about buying an exp ofr 1000 diamonds, but the cost is 5000 now.

Damn $40US for one expansion? Probably $80ish for people who have bought some of them already.... Can't say I believe the value of the expansions comes even close to being worth that much. And no other reason in the game to buy diamonds, so guess the cash flow for this game just dried up.

DeletedUser1991

Geez! Moved back two whole chapters again on Arendyll and THREE on Winyandor! Not funny! AT this rate I might as well give up. There seems little point in trying to play when every update takes me back to square one! I've already given up on trying to fight - it's just a waste of resources! It seems to me this game is truly stuffed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

So, the cost of premium expansions has gone up.....and the number of the available premium expansions has gone down - just a good thing I decided months ago not to buy any more diamonds as I was tired of Inno trying to make you use diamonds to get anywhere.

At least the new additions in the tech tree are not compulsory until the next update, so a couple of weeks then to complete them before they will hold up the game more. I know it doesn't make things any better, but at least I can finish the bit I was already aiming for on the tree, then go back for a few days.

The dev's are definitely NOT doing anything to endear themselves to the players though:cool:

DeletedUser330

The developers don't play the game. We've ALL been saying this for ages.

They also have no idea what they're doing when it comes to changes. Beta is ignored all the time... if they did pay attention like they reckon they do, then all this wouldn't be happening.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
no need to be this harsh in my opnion, the tide is allready turning.
In next update they are for example making the tournaments easier.
Also they started listingen to feedback allready, normally version 1.17 would have included a big nerf on the wholesaleman, they reverted that due to the feedback on beta.