• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trader freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimkimkim

Summoner
My world is currently being updated so fingers crossed we are getting the fix :)
You got me excited @Hekata but that all went away :((we really should have a smiley with tears cuz that's about what's gonna happen)
Screenshot.png

Refreshinggggggggggg

SkyRider99

Immortal
How we doing today guys, dare I ask if you've seen any improvement over night?

Kind Regards

Herodite.
I am scared to say, but the Trader does seem more stable. I haven't had a lock-up or freeze today. :)

I hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying it looks better. But optimism can be a good thing sometimes. :cool:

kimkimkim

Summoner
I am scared to say, but the Trader does seem more stable. I haven't had a lock-up or freeze today. :)

I hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying it looks better. But optimism can be a good thing sometimes. :cool:
I love your optimism, but I'm afraid you might have jinxed yourself ;)

Hekata

Artisan
How we doing today guys, dare I ask if you've seen any improvement over night?
I've used it about 4 times since that update and it seems to be working fine for now :)

@kimkimkim are you maybe in a chapter that has merchants? I'm still in chapter 15 and maybe that's why it seems to have improved for me and not for you. Maybe there is an additional fix to be done for merchants?

SkyRider99

Immortal
I love your optimism, but I'm afraid you might have jinxed yourself ;)
You guessed correctly @kimkimkim. Trader locked up again today, but it didn't actually freeze the whole game (yet).

1648858881766.png

'Superior Trader'? 'Should change the name to Arrogant Trader. Or, #!@**!!! Trader.

It seemed to happen this time after I had traded some normal goods, and then entered into Ascended Goods trades. There may be no rhyme or reason though. :(

SkyRider99

Immortal
@kimkimkim are you maybe in a chapter that has merchants? I'm still in chapter 15 and maybe that's why it seems to have improved for me and not for you. Maybe there is an additional fix to be done for merchants?
It could be the Merchants @Hekata. I am Chapter XIX. Merchants may be spies and saboteurs introduced to cripple our resources. Their small trading quantities certainly strangle my goods production. But that is what Inno designed them to do in that instance.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I've used it about 4 times since that update and it seems to be working fine for now :)

I wish it would only be as simple as that....I have 1 city in chapter 19 with the merchants and another city in chapter 17 without the merchants and it happens to both cities.....I'm stumped and obviously Inno is too....sighhhhhh

Hekata

Artisan
@kimkimkim @SkyRider99 Forget what I said guys, it just happened again to me too. And the whole game froze.
So we're back to square one :(

Merchants may be spies and saboteurs introduced to cripple our resources. Their small trading quantities certainly strangle my goods production. But that is what Inno designed them to do in that instance.
Hahaha :D
I'm really in no hurry to get those merchants, from all that I have read it seems to me they are a nuisance in more ways than one, lol :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hahaha :D
I'm really in no hurry to get those merchants, from all that I have read it seems to me they are a nuisance in more ways than one, lol :)
they're really not as bad as everyone makes them out to be

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My Darling Forum Fiends, i've passed it across and it looks like the Team are still aware of the lingering issues. In the meantime, we would recommend another Cache Clear due to the recent update. But be assured, they are aware :)

Many MANY Fingers Crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.