• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trader freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hmmmm... bit of a Hat Trick right there isn't there... :confused:

Alcaro

Necromancer
I had all issues yesterday evening: weird appearance of the trades, greyed screen, frozen game.
Reload, reload, reload. Ain't funny anymore.

Pauly7

Magus
It's happens only on browser, I think you mostly play on the app?
Certainly more often than not I'm on the app, but not exclusively by any means. Maybe it just so happened that I'd done all my trading on the app lately.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Stucon , I'm not sure why you find the need to pinpoint certain people in your comment, but to clarify, if you read ALL the comments, that there are a quite few others besides us that keep having this continuous issue within our browser......and for us it is frustrating since this has been going on for 3 weeks now ever since the last update on the 14th......so congrats to you, let me buy you a cookie :p

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Alcaro I had to edit the Player names out whilst it's on here, BUT don't worry, the original has been sent to the Team for reference!

All I can say at the moment guys is it's still with the Team but im sending these screenshots and faults across as soon as your reporting them to me. Im really hoping for a permanent solution for you all soon.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SkyRider99

Mentor
My latest Trader explosion that locked me out. I needed to close the browser tab and login again.

1649118336859.png

Note that in this screenshot I didn't edit out the info. The fields just displayed all blank, and the game froze.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I wonder whether it's a player specific problem like type of browser, internet connection etc. Recent upgrades made the game a bit more memory intensive so it's possible. The only problem I've had in last couple of days was MA freezing once while I had to refresh quite often before.
I'm using Opera as it seems to run a bit better than Chrome to me.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I wonder whether it's a player specific problem like type of browser, internet connection etc.
Plausible. But quite a few players are having these issues.

I changed from Firefox to Chrome but the problem was unchanged. I run Win 10 on 16GB RAM, with about 40 - 50% utilisation. My internet speeds average 30 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload. Intel i7 CPU runs at <10%.

Based on a number of forum postings from moderators, the Inno devs recognise there is a game problem/bug, . It is not the first bug, nor will it in all likelihood be the last.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Trader bug is about to enter the fourth week of destroying enjoyment of the game.

Is there some indication of a resolution any time soon?

Or are the devs praying to the Easter Bunny for a fix? If they are believers they could try lighting a candle to the goddess Eastre.

Status
Not open for further replies.