• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Zoomed way out!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1462
  • Start date

DeletedUser1462

Hi, new player! Sorry if this is a dumb question. I was on the world map, and suddenly the screen zoomed out. I have no idea what I did and can't figure out how to zoom in again. The zoom in the bottom LH corner will go ou t even further, but won't restore the screen to normal. I need a freaking magnifying glass to play. :p

DeletedUser1462

Ah.... figured it out. The touchpad was jumping. Installed a mouse with a clickwheel. A bit annoying... who uses a mouse anymore? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah.... figured it out. The touchpad was jumping. Installed a mouse with a clickwheel. A bit annoying...
Glad to see you've fixed the issue yourself. Guessing you might have accidentally held down the "Ctrl"-key (control) while scrolling? That is usually the only way to scroll apart from the default zoom-in and zoom-out once options in the LH corner of the city map.

who uses a mouse anymore? :rolleyes:
Well, I use a mouse, touchpad, tracking point and graphics tablet all on the same device. So... :D

DeletedUser417

I use a mouse too, it's easier and quicker to play with a mouse than with a touchpad in this game. :p

DeletedUser1462

Well, I use a mouse, touchpad, tracking point and graphics tablet all on the same device. So... :D

Oh lol, I was kidding!! I just upgraded from my 2003 nokia to a smartphone this year, so i'm like, super cool :cool:
Yeah my touchpad does this thing sometimes where it will suddenly zoom way out (not for ages but now I think of it, it's happened before) without me touching any keys. Maybe I have a haunted laptop. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1316

Oh lol, I was kidding!! I just upgraded from my 2003 nokia to a smartphone this year, so i'm like, super cool :cool:

I'm still laughing at this bit. Hahaha. I'm super proud of you too! :p

Did you get your touchpad to work? I'm one of the few that only uses a touchpad unless I'm on a desktop. :D