• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Xmas in Elvenar

McBratty

Enchanter
Love this post! Yay McB. Oooo love the idea of Chrissy avatars.
I think it would go a long way towards adding some festive cheer to an otherwise miserable world.

Sorry about the snow guys but living in the tropics I have a very romantic view of snowfall. You know the whole Christmas card ( remember when we used to send those) scene. Sitting at the window looking at the snow falling while sipping on a hot chocolate with a fire crackling in the background. Ahhhh...instead its sweat ur arse off over here lol

kimkimkim

Summoner
I think it would go a long way towards adding some festive cheer to an otherwise miserable world.

Sorry about the snow guys but living in the tropics I have a very romantic view of snowfall. You know the whole Christmas card ( remember when we used to send those) scene. Sitting at the window looking at the snow falling while sipping on a hot chocolate with a fire crackling in the background. Ahhhh...instead its sweat ur arse off over here lol
Until you realize that 2 feet of snow has dropped outside and you have to shovel it....welcome to my world :p

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I live Inner City so any Snowfall we get is quickly melted. So when we DO get a good load (which is rare) im like a 5yr old getting the mittens and wellies on and running outside to build a snowman :D

Hekata

Artisan
Yes, it's romantic like that on a Sunday afternoon but then on Monday morning at 6 AM you have to get a shovel and go unbury your car so you can go to work. Sometimes you're not even sure if it's your car that you'll discover under the big pile you're shovelling on, might be the neighbours :(

SkyRider99

Immortal
Until you realize that 2 feet of snow has dropped outside and you have to shovel it....welcome to my world :p
Not an issue for most of Oz fortunately. I still have romantic visions of snowy Christmas scenes though, from my childhood when Christmas cards were huge part of communicating with remote family and loved ones. I'm getting nostalgic thinking about it. It's a different world now.

Be careful of shovelling snow (so I have read anyway):

https://www.siparent.com/get-smart-about-snow-removal/

1701390367977.png