• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Xmas in Elvenar

McBratty

Enchanter
So Im that person who loves to throw her decorations and tree up in June. To be honest I would leave them up all year if it wouldnt end in divorce, so Im wondering when we get our lovely snowy background in our cities? It would also be lovely if we could santa up our avatars.
Now can all the grinches in here kindly refrain from sending me anti decorations messages or I will be forced to find your homes and spray fake snow all over them in retaliation.
The world is full of woe at the minute, we need a wee bit of ho ho ho to jolly things up! x

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @McBratty The Winter Scene will appear on December 1st and Cedric the Snowman will be back! (Cedric is my name for him) :D

And I agree, I would love to make my Avatar Festive! Not sure that would work on mine in here mind.... although he kinda looks like an Elf that The Krampus would love! Maybe if he had a little Bauble Earring... hmmm....

Stucon

Illusionist
Now can all the grinches in here kindly refrain from sending me anti decorations messages or I will be forced to find your homes and spray fake snow all over them in retaliation.
I think

"Every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart." Charles Dickens

ps Trying to wangle free fake snow on my house!

McBratty

Enchanter
I think

"Every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart." Charles Dickens

ps Trying to wangle free fake snow on my house!
Just you wait, when you least expect it you will wake up one morning to find your house absolutely covered in the stuff! :D

McBratty

Enchanter
Hi @McBratty The Winter Scene will appear on December 1st and Cedric the Snowman will be back! (Cedric is my name for him) :D

And I agree, I would love to make my Avatar Festive! Not sure that would work on mine in here mind.... although he kinda looks like an Elf that The Krampus would love! Maybe if he had a little Bauble Earring... hmmm....
I think you would look jolly swish with a xmas bauble hanging from your ear!!

kimkimkim

Summoner
So Im that person who loves to throw her decorations and tree up in June. To be honest I would leave them up all year if it wouldnt end in divorce, so Im wondering when we get our lovely snowy background in our cities? It would also be lovely if we could santa up our avatars.
The world is full of woe at the minute, we need a wee bit of ho ho ho to jolly things up! x
I do like this idea....we could even suggest a holiday border around our avatars if Inno doesn't like the idea of making up new avatars

Hekata

Artisan
Can we get a toggle option to opt out of having snow in our cities? Not a fan at all.

@McBratty Please note that this is not an anti-decoration post, I like Christmas decorations and always keep my tree up waaay longer then I care to admit, I just really dislike snow. So no fake snow spaying for me! :D

OldHag

Necromancer
I love this idea. I'd love my Avatar to get a sprinkle of glitter, maybe a scarf made of tinsel and I'll take one of those ear baubles.

McBratty

Enchanter
Can we get a toggle option to opt out of having snow in our cities? Not a fan at all.

@McBratty Please note that this is not an anti-decoration post, I like Christmas decorations and always keep my tree up waaay longer then I care to admit, I just really dislike snow. So no fake snow spaying for me! :D
I promise to keep the fake snow away from your home. :D