• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Workshop speed error

Julian

Sorcerer
I've noticed that when I set breweries, level 1 workshops take something like 2 minutes to finish. Level 2 is something like 3 mins. And it gets closer to the official 5 mins with higher levels. What's going on?

Sir Derf

Adept
Was this meant to be it?

• We're making changes in Chapter 1's technologies and general balancing to allow for a smoother progression through this Chapter, as well as improve guidance via its quests. We're making these changes to aid our newly joining players find their feet in the world of Elvenar more easily.

Yeah, that was clear.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Only problem, this is not the Beta forum and unless something is copied from there, unlikely to be general knowledge.

ickyelf

Seeker
Only problem, this is not the Beta forum and unless something is copied from there, unlikely to be general knowledge.

Exactly.

Hence the heavy sarcasm in my message. It's another example of poor communication from developers to players.

Pauly7

Magus
This was implemented a while back, but I don't remember a great deal of comms on the subject.

I've noticed a few undocumented changes recently, incidentally. Another one that we spoke about earlier, was the fact that group message threads now come back if people delete them. Another one that I've spotted is that if you swipe collect coins you no longer lose any excess if your Main Hall was filled "mid-swipe".

All useful updates, but unless I'm missing something there are a few things now that get omitted from release notes.