• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Workshop productions

Monohr

Spellcaster
So why don't we get to start the productions in workshop the same way as manufactories? An option in setting would be helpful
Right now it starts in all of them no matter the level...

It would be helpful during FA especially to stick to the plan :p

1686807646665.png
1686807668232.png

Jake65

Sage
+1
Fully agree, this would be very helpful.

Giraffi

Enchanter
If I want to selective group program the ws, I first do a round of brews and only collect those I want to use for say bread. I then put those on bread. Same thing for the next group. I only collect the ones I want to put on 24 hr productions and program them with 1 tap. And so on till all have their new production times.

For FA it us just easier to have all ws as level 1. I like the 2 min better than the 5 min of most other levels.

Monohr

Spellcaster
If I want to selective group program the ws, I first do a round of brews and only collect those I want to use for say bread. I then put those on bread. Same thing for the next group. I only collect the ones I want to put on 24 hr productions and program them with 1 tap. And so on till all have their new production times.

For FA it us just easier to have all ws as level 1. I like the 2 min better than the 5 min of most other levels.
True, you can do that. But sometimes different groups overlap, collecting at the same time.
And when you have 300 ws it just gets messy, for 6 days straight ...

Giraffi

Enchanter
True, you can do that. But sometimes different groups overlap, collecting at the same time.
And when you have 300 ws it just gets messy, for 6 days straight ...
Luckily we can just swipe these days and all will collect. Do you remember the days when we still had to count them not to overshoot a certain number and thereby waste any badges?