• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Wonders

DeletedUser317

I was wondering, why does the Martial monastery change it's apperience when it's upgraded to level 6 in my city, but the one on the cliffs next to it stays the same?

DeletedUser

Since no one is willing to reply, I'd hazard a guess that there is only the one image for the cliffs :3 May I ask what the buffs for that building are at level 6?

DeletedUser

To quote the Elvenar wiki:

"On top of it all, you will also see the counterparts of your Ancient wonders in the background of your city, providing some amazing views."

I would assume that by "counterparts" it refers to what the original ancient wonders had looked like back in the day. Guess you can see these on the cliffs as some sort of magical reflection of times past... Don't really know how I feel about that, but it does what it says on the tin: provide amazing views.

That said, it would be logical for these images not to change, as they show what the ancient wonders looked like during their prime. You are 'just' reconstructing a mere copy of them in your city.