• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wonder tip

alsael

Enchanter
In chapter 17(traders of Unur) there is the Dragon Ark wonder.It gives 2 combined catalysts per mystical object opening in level 1
So,what you can do is hoard the vapors and do not open the chest(you can store up to 10,000 vapors which is 100 openings).Then you can built the wonder,collect the free catalysts,and then you can selll it.And you can start all over again:)

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Well it's fun to find a useful reason to build a post-chapter 14 AW, even if it is to only build it temporarily.

SkyRider99

Immortal
So, what you can do is hoard the vapors and do not open the chest (you can store up to 10,000 vapors which is 100 openings).
Nice. I have been opening the chest each time it completes 100 vapours, for fear of losing the prize. It is rarely the prize I want anyway. :rolleyes:

Pauly7

Magus
Nice. I have been opening the chest each time it completes 100 vapours, for fear of losing the prize. It is rarely the prize I want anyway. :rolleyes:
And since that last update it is apparently now literally impossible to win diamonds in the MA. Has anyone managed to prove otherwise?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
And since that last update it is apparently now literally impossible to win diamonds in the MA. Has anyone managed to prove otherwise?

It used to be 4 x 20% and 1 x 30% chance per 10 mystery objects and now it's 2 x 10% and 2 x 20% chance per 10 objects so roughly half likely to get the diamonds than before. I managed to win once in last three weeks and I do one mystery object roughly every 3 days.

Pauly7

Magus
It used to be 4 x 20% and 1 x 30% chance per 10 mystery objects and now it's 2 x 10% and 2 x 20% chance per 10 objects so roughly half likely to get the diamonds than before. I managed to win once in last three weeks and I do one mystery object roughly every 3 days.
I know what the odds are supposed to be. The question was if anyone has actually won them. If you say you have then that is comforting. I have not, and someone (@FieryArien?) said they had opened up 100 mystical objects and not won any diamonds.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Yeah it's a lot more random now, in the past you also had somtimes 30-40 chests of nothing (and a record of 7 out of 14 which was 100% hit rate.)

With only 4 chances and mostly low chances out of 10 chests you need to hit a lot more chests to get an average result.
I am not suprised none out of 100 is possible now.

I have only opened a few chests since the change and got it once

FieryArien

Necromancer
I know what the odds are supposed to be. The question was if anyone has actually won them. If you say you have then that is comforting. I have not, and someone (@FieryArien?) said they had opened up 100 mystical objects and not won any diamonds.
Wasn’t me. Thank god! :D I opened up all my chests before the change hit live servers (about 9k and got about expected amount of diamonds). Haven’t opened a single mystery chest since the change.:confused:

AsterObelix

Alchemist
In the last 2 weeks I received 3 (yes three, it's not a typo) times 500 diamonds in the MA.
I guess my luck got there, because I only received 100 extra currency in the current event.

Pauly7

Magus
As it goes, in the recent FA I got diamonds twice in a day in the MA, in one city. It certainly is much harder to achieve now, but at least they still exist.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
... so this is the thread I couldn't locate when I first posted my comment below. It's my own M.O. experience, plus uploaded JPEGs (by other Beta players, not myself) showing both the pre- and post-change contents of all of the Mystical Object chests - both the possible wins and the old vs new odds.

Hope this is of more direct relevance in this particular thread! :)