• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Witch Doctor Artifact

Rainbow706

Adventurer
What are the benefits of acquiring and evolving this over anything else you can manufacture or win in an event?
Thank you Rainbow 706

m4rt1n

Adept
Personal choice, like all evolving buildings, this one in my chapter is great for producing Cerberus Troops, Mana and eventually at level 10 a 10% troop vitality instant daily.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Rainbow706 I absolutely agree with @m4rt1n here. It is down to Personal Choice and how your City works! For me im all about more Troops no matter what they are and MANA!! Bring on ALL the MANA!! In addition though I have a bit of an Evolving Building collection going on... so no matter the resources, I HAVE to have it!! But im strange like that :D

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Thank you so much m4rt1n & Herodite for your input. Appreciate that since I have restarted the game after 4 years and trying to make better decisions this time for my city on the buildings I put there.
Have a wonderful day.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Appreciate that since I have restarted the game after 4 years and trying to make better decisions this time for my city on the buildings I put there.

I'd have a look whether it aligns with your preferences. Is it tournament/spire (catering or fighting) or is it easy progress through chapters? They both need different resources. With tournament and spire, you need a lot of goods and/or troops so I'd focus on those. If you prefer progress, it's a lot about having available space for research needs. Also, sometimes it's good not to place evolving buildings as you can craft an upgraded base later on and use the artifacts in a later chapter when the building is more useful. In early chapters, the space is very precious and progress is fast so event buildings can go obsolete very quickly.

Sir Derf

Adept
Just a warning... at the current rate of rotation and with the current roster of Evolving Buildings (which is probably going to keep growing), it takes about 2 years between appearances of a given Base.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Just a warning... at the current rate of rotation and with the current roster of Evolving Buildings (which is probably going to keep growing), it takes about 2 years between appearances of a given Base.

Actually, the bases seem to be available even outside of the "official" rotation. I was able to craft Glory of the Nimble, Everblossom Sleigh, Wise Golem and Queen's Fairy Retreat since the Ch 20 started on 30/8/22.
But yes, nothing's about future is guaranteed.

OldHag

Necromancer
Actually, the bases seem to be available even outside of the "official" rotation. I was able to craft Glory of the Nimble, Everblossom Sleigh, Wise Golem and Queen's Fairy Retreat since the Ch 20 started on 30/8/22.
But yes, nothing's about future is guaranteed.
wow. I had all the base buildings and understood that if you wanted to update a base to your current chapter it would be best to delete the old base and it would then appear in your MA
I deleted one of my oldest bases (the gingerbread house) months ago and it still hasn't appeared in my MA. I made a thread in questions and was told they will only appear in the 'official' rotation. pfft.

kimkimkim

Summoner
wow. I had all the base buildings and understood that if you wanted to update a base to your current chapter it would be best to delete the old base and it would then appear in your MA
I deleted one of my oldest bases (the gingerbread house) months ago and it still hasn't appeared in my MA. I made a thread in questions and was told they will only appear in the 'official' rotation. pfft.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (I'll have to hunt for it) that the gingerbread house is one of a few that would not be offered in the magic academy to be crafted.....maybe a mod @Herodite can confirm or not

OldHag

Necromancer
Thanks @kimkimkim - I see @Pauly7 was under the same impression as myself (back then) about deleting bases to get a more up to date one, so I assume others were too, it's a pity it wasn't made clearer. I can live without my gingerbread house, but like @Herodite I like to collect all of the evolving buildings whether I use them or not and now that's the only one that is missing. :(