• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Valentine's Float

Hi,

Loving the game.
I accidentally deleted Valentine's Float when it first appeared (on Valentine's Day!). I have acquired lots of artifacts to evolve it, and have been looking out to see if there is any way of getting a new one to use them on. Will I ever get a new chance to get a new Val Float, and if so where/when? Thanks very much. UH.

DeletedUser9398

there is a small chance that a crafting recipe in the Magic Academy will appear for the Valentine's float. As mine is in my inventory I could not say if that recipe is in circulation or will appear later.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
In general, when you delete a building, it's gone forever. Under certain circumstances, support may "undelete" a building. AFAIK, they won't do this more than once, so the building has to be worth it (your decision).

There is no crafting recipe for the VFloat.

Pauly7

Magus
In general, when you delete a building, it's gone forever. Under certain circumstances, support may "undelete" a building. AFAIK, they won't do this more than once, so the building has to be worth it (your decision).

I thought all the evolving buildings appeared for crafting... am I keeping it in my inventory for nothing? Not that it matters.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
There are recipes for 2019 Phoenixes, Stonehenge, Mermaid and Bears, but not for Gingerbread House, Valentines Float and 2020 Phoenix.

Existing recipes may not appear and new ones might be added at any time though.

Hekata

Artisan
I thought all the evolving buildings appeared for crafting... am I keeping it in my inventory for nothing? Not that it matters.
I don't know if they are all in crafting now but those that are didn't appear automatically after the event. When they are added to the recipe pool we usually get it with one of the next updates. So best to keep checking the release notes for info on that.

Hekata

Artisan
I know @Pauly7. I have them all in inventory too except for the firebird I'm currently hunting. That last part about checking release notes was meant for @unusual humanoid, I should have put it in a separate paragraph though to avoid confusion :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist

Yup, they saved me a workshop, when teleport was first released (so I used up my opportunity), I forgot and sold it instead, The took a teleport, but the building in my inventory, and I assume they deducted what I got from the sale -tools, gold-) It was worth it. I ended up re-planting it and getting it to current level atm.

Now, go half the speed every time I click on the sale button.