• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Winter

DeletedUser632

Some background changes , like colored trees when it's autumn and some snow in the winter would be nice but maybe I'm the only one who thinks like that ...but in some other inno games there are seasonal changes and for me it brings the holiday spirit to the top ;-)

Deleted User - 13667

Nice idea but not suitable to implement. Even now, the lags, delay loading and screen freezing have yet to be resolved. Having more graphics is only going to burden the server more.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Nice idea but cannot see it happening. I'd also like to have more diverse buildings and not basically be forced to have lots of the same culture all the time, but cannot see that happening either ;)

DeletedUser21

I would love to see background changes to represent the various seasonal changes throughout the year. This would be really nice because Elvenar has amazing graphics, so this would serve to enhance the visual aesthetics within the game even more. :)

DeletedUser632

Indeed the graphics are really great ,it will be wonderful once it is available ..but I do understand that something needs to be done first to the delays, bugs etc .
We'll see when it succeeds ;-) until now, you did amazing work, I love this game even with its flaws :D