• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Winter Set bonus bug?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5319
  • Start date

DeletedUser5319

upload_2018-1-2_9-18-28.png

Why are these 2 buildings not receiving their 3/3 set bonuses?

If it was designed like that then the set buildings are really just a dissappointment :/ Becuase you can only get 2 buildings to receive the 3/3 bonus :C

DeletedUser5319

But then there are gaps inbetween them? D:

So then they arent touching at all

DeletedUser3097

Arranged like the image, but joined together. They have been disassembled just to show how to join them.

DeletedUser5319

Oh i understand. I will check in 4 hours when i collect from them! Thanks for the help thus far!

DeletedUser5319

upload_2018-1-2_15-43-12.png

I tried it that way and it still didnt work! in this example all 4 buildings have 2/3 set bonuses

geordianna

Soothsayer
I only get 2 out of 3 for two set buildings too I had 3/3 for the hand until I added the vortex - they are all touching

geordianna

Soothsayer
I have them set up like your first illustration as I only have a space 7 squares wide so the front edge of the two small parts is stepped by one square . I tried moving the ice fountain and hand forward one square so the front edge is level and it made things worse

Last edited:

DeletedUser5319

Try moving the two small buildings one place to the left.
With 4 buildings (1 of each) the maximum bonus you can acquire is 2 @ lvl 2, and 2 @ lvl 3.

The word set is used to indicate which buildings can be used to obtain a bonus, and there is no "complete" set bonus. Any buildings (set) can obtain extra bonus by being in direct contact with any other building from the same set.

I thought along the same lines at the start, in thinking that having 4 buildings in a line from the same set should work, but that is not how the game mechanics work, there has to be direct contact for it to work.

sadly they just don't work that way.... very very very disappointing there is NO way to get 3/3 set bonuses with all 4 buildings due to the game mechanics.

Kind of takes away the shine of having the 4 set bonus at all