• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Winter Magic Forum Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Derf

Adept
Got some leftover diamonds, burning a hole in your pocket, do ya? I could, like, take them off our hands, if you know what I mean? They could just, you know, fall off the back off a truck, and like, no more troubles...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I find it amazing tbh when people enter the competitions and then do not claim the prizes that they win.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
I find it amazing tbh when people enter the competitions and then do not claim the prizes that they win.
why is that, sometimes the race/competition/challange gives you more enjoyment then the prize.

Theres lots of examples of this ingame aswell.

Gargon667

Mentor

Not sure who you are talking about, but is it possible they havn´t been online since the competition ended?

I personally never bother with these competitions, I rather have the diamonds go to people that still need them :) they are not important to me, so I could easily forget I even entered the competition after I did. If the system includes having to go back into that old thread to see I was a winner and then go and contact support about it... I don´t find it surprising that not all will be picked up.

Sir Derf

Adept
One would hope that this would have already occurred but...

Have you considered sending direct forum messages rather than repeating already unsuccessful anonymous passive-aggressive posts in the public forum? I can see if there are legal issues with sending e-mails...

Gargon667

Mentor
One would hope that this would have already occurred but...

Have you considered sending direct forum messages rather than repeating already unsuccessful anonymous passive-aggressive posts in the public forum? I can see if there are legal issues with sending e-mails...

Privacy can´t be an issue since they are already publicly announced in a forum post, if anything they have to stop doing that for privacy reasons... sending PMs is the more "private" option?
Not saying they should stop doing the post, fun for the stalkers among us to know who wins what :D

Status
Not open for further replies.