• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Winter ferris wheel

DeletedUser7309

my winter Ferris wheel expires in 36 days. If I speed up production does it expire sooner or can I get extra stuff out of it ?

m4rt1n

Adept
Are you sure it can be sped up as there was a bug with expiring buildings that would display the button to use time instants but they would not work.

DeletedUser8230

i used speeders on my ferris wheels yesterday and they worked. and to answer @Gomplett the expiration time did'nt decrease. :)
@m4rt1n i was thinking the same thing as its kinda weird an expiring building would have a speedup button, thats why i tried it.
is it a bug?

m4rt1n

Adept
i used speeders on my ferris wheels yesterday and they worked. and to answer @Gomplett the expiration time did'nt decrease. :)
@m4rt1n i was thinking the same thing as its kinda weird an expiring building would have a speedup button, thats why i tried it.
is it a bug?

It was a bug that happened on expiring buildings previously but was apparently "fixed" recently, so I assume the Winter Ferris Wheel slipped through the net.