• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Why our fellow ship does not do adventure / and why some dont fight tournaments

DeletedUser7591

Well, we have come to note that the prize sucks every adventure every time. You do an adventure and tasks take time, and you think pretty buildings with people? Will get us to slog hard hours doing tasks adventure are the worst part of this game why the prizes suck. Well yes, the newbies or the diamond-rich yes but people that work and have real lives still love this game, but prizes suck...

We want time lots of time give us prizes we can use like time or coin or diamonds, and not crappy little prizes make the worth of doing the tasks. There must be a reward suitable for the work. I.e., offer like 4 * 20 hours for 1st chest . 4 * 20 +4* 40 hours second if you are going to give a build add treasure, i.e., time something good in each chest .and throw 100 diamonds for the last chest each level increase them a bit. Make it, so there is an incentive for god's sake its a game giving prizes cost you nothing . then offer a big prize for the player that actually do all the tasks and not use diamonds to do so.

Also, make sure no staff take part as we all now staff play elvenar, they are all the diamond magic up to the max city's. Also here is the big one! When i first started playing adventures, you earned the tokens by doing what every size run of goods or supply runs they wanted. Make it about what we do as team to do to get the rewards like it was at first they suck now that's why we look at the crap you offer and all agree not even to bother trying if you want people to work together like I think you do well make treasure chests have real game value. However, give us back the right to pick what each of us can make what tokens, i.e., me some days I do 3 hour runs if I home working but others in studying how to write games, so I have to do 9-hour cycles.
Moreover, there are days I'm just sick of the game. So I do 1 day runs, but let us decide who can make what tokens. That worked. However, now we have to do tasks which feels like slavery, and we all agreed we are not slaves, so we quit adventure we watch them . of the tokens let the people choose who makes what for the adventure.

Time! Time is one of the most valuable things you can win. But not just one little timepiece we want a chest full of multiples, so if we work hard, we earn enough to get us to next adventure. No reward gets no effort and stop the pay gems or dust or whatever goods as payment to get a level make it so if you don't work, i.e., do the tasks you don't get token in other words remove the diamond offer to finish a run or finish a task to gain tokens. A comp is about the prize not about profit. If you want people to stay in fellowships, and keep playing the game. Make better rewards for all!

See we all work out very quickly those culture and people cost coins to use we are better off with residences and culture as we get tax. Myself, I have already started deleting those buildings, As I get more people and I make a better culture for the space available. However, no you want us to work out asses of as a group whom most times don't log on together work as a team I once got them to work as a team prize sucked, but we were noobs we grew and found out and watched the prizes get worse and worse.

Tournaments are the same offer better prizes for each province.some of my players neg a few, and that's it no incentive to fight. Why the prizes again suck there just game pieces we end up deleting yet I use every time pice but make good time, not like the 3 min ones you just throw in every blue moon good times 8 20 40 and so on better prizes.

Moreover, better support videos for fights explaining how to use auto fight how to pick what to use and how combinations may change . its also why so many quits there is no incentive to continue you have made all about the cash for you, not player experience. A good game makes the player want to play a dangerous game is where so many players quite elvenar is the latter at the moment as every one sees how stingy inno is with prizes types.

DeletedUser7475

Well, we have come to note that the prize sucks every adventure every time. You do an adventure and tasks take time, and you think pretty buildings with people? Will get us to slog hard hours doing tasks adventure are the worst part of this game why the prizes suck. Well yes, the newbies or the diamond-rich yes but people that work and have real lives still love this game, but prizes suck...

We want time lots of time give us prizes we can use like time or coin or diamonds, and not crappy little prizes make the worth of doing the tasks. There must be a reward suitable for the work. I.e., offer like 4 * 20 hours for 1st chest . 4 * 20 +4* 40 hours second if you are going to give a build add treasure, i.e., time something good in each chest .and throw 100 diamonds for the last chest each level increase them a bit. Make it, so there is an incentive for god's sake its a game giving prizes cost you nothing . then offer a big prize for the player that actually do all the tasks and not use diamonds to do so.

Also, make sure no staff take part as we all now staff play elvenar, they are all the diamond magic up to the max city's. Also here is the big one! When i first started playing adventures, you earned the tokens by doing what every size run of goods or supply runs they wanted. Make it about what we do as team to do to get the rewards like it was at first they suck now that's why we look at the crap you offer and all agree not even to bother trying if you want people to work together like I think you do well make treasure chests have real game value. However, give us back the right to pick what each of us can make what tokens, i.e., me some days I do 3 hour runs if I home working but others in studying how to write games, so I have to do 9-hour cycles.
Moreover, there are days I'm just sick of the game. So I do 1 day runs, but let us decide who can make what tokens. That worked. However, now we have to do tasks which feels like slavery, and we all agreed we are not slaves, so we quit adventure we watch them . of the tokens let the people choose who makes what for the adventure.

Time! Time is one of the most valuable things you can win. But not just one little timepiece we want a chest full of multiples, so if we work hard, we earn enough to get us to next adventure. No reward gets no effort and stop the pay gems or dust or whatever goods as payment to get a level make it so if you don't work, i.e., do the tasks you don't get token in other words remove the diamond offer to finish a run or finish a task to gain tokens. A comp is about the prize not about profit. If you want people to stay in fellowships, and keep playing the game. Make better rewards for all!

See we all work out very quickly those culture and people cost coins to use we are better off with residences and culture as we get tax. Myself, I have already started deleting those buildings, As I get more people and I make a better culture for the space available. However, no you want us to work out asses of as a group whom most times don't log on together work as a team I once got them to work as a team prize sucked, but we were noobs we grew and found out and watched the prizes get worse and worse.

Tournaments are the same offer better prizes for each province.some of my players neg a few, and that's it no incentive to fight. Why the prizes again suck there just game pieces we end up deleting yet I use every time pice but make good time, not like the 3 min ones you just throw in every blue moon good times 8 20 40 and so on better prizes.

Moreover, better support videos for fights explaining how to use auto fight how to pick what to use and how combinations may change . its also why so many quits there is no incentive to continue you have made all about the cash for you, not player experience. A good game makes the player want to play a dangerous game is where so many players quite elvenar is the latter at the moment as every one sees how stingy inno is with prizes types.

it seems like you put a lot of thought and effort into your complaint about a game you play for free and seem determined to never waste a cent on. i also don't understand why you need a fellowship at all when you have made your minds up to not participate in the fellowship contests

DeletedUser5754

it seems like you put a lot of thought and effort into your complaint about a game you play for free and seem determined to never waste a cent on. i also don't understand why you need a fellowship at all when you have made your minds up to not participate in the fellowship contests

Not all players are the same, some complain about the hurdles where others embrace the opportunity to avoid them completely by using plastic. Some player are in a FS and want to play FA if only the prizes were a bit better. Other players enjoy themselves being in a full FS where almost every member seem to be techlocked in the first 4 chapters.

Obviously one can buy the right to be creative but the right to have an opinion still exists, even for a nonbuyer.

DeletedUser7591

Not all players are the same, some complain about the hurdles where others embrace the opportunity to avoid them completely by using plastic. Some player are in a FS and want to play FA if only the prizes were a bit better. Other players enjoy themselves being in a full FS where almost every member seem to be techlocked in the first 4 chapters.

Obviously one can buy the right to be creative but the right to have an opinion still exists, even for a nonbuyer.

well i hate to inform you i do spend money on diamonds myself but there are magic up city that you would have to spend thousands a month to maintain as a developer myself i know staff always have access to better accounts as they need to make the game look good for newcomers and i have to spend 80 dollars monthly to maintain my magic but why should people be disadvantaged by the rich that can afford to spend thousands internal events should have some kind of restriction lets teach the rich what its like to work .

DeletedUser7591

we are objecting to lack of prize ie reward for the internal slavery they are trying to convey. but as a game developer myself I know if i want my game to make people want to stay and play as most of you know many many many quit this game as they have no patience for the poor internal rewards offered its a game i don't see how you are upset that we are complaining about the lack of internal reward that makes people like to stay and play and that's what this suggestion is for its call customer feedback people
i like this game and that's why I'm complaining to hopefully get this to work and more players stay and play as I know why my fellowship loses players . see the game world relies on feedback and if this was my game I would be listening to complaints like this one.

see the only reason i came back to keep playing as i quit once too they offered me enough diamonds to keep my city's builds get upgraded and i started to see that maybe i can afford a small amount to play by spending some on diamonds until i can get my fellowship to regular players that don't quit because there are no good rewards.

yes offering diamonds to come back helps bring people back but its about keeping them in the game not bribing them back. a better reward will get a better effort

Lelanya

Mentor
@bluebeard2017
You can always ask for help and advice. Lisica and I both run accounts for gaming with smaller players; plenty here will answer questions also. I have started cities from scratch and run them up it just takes patience (not diamonds). I run 2 large cities thru FA and always place with award finishes. Yes it helps they are orc or higher since FA started. But have I spent diamonds? Just on my Magic Academy, probably one of the wisest ways to spend them! But any tourneyer will tell you there are lots of spells.
Perhaps you ought to try some mixed level FSs where players can offer you some guidance and support
Also running several accounts thru FA does present certain challenges that would make FA stressful. Just saying..

DeletedUser7591

@bluebeard2017
You can always ask for help and advice. Lisica and I both run accounts for gaming with smaller players; plenty here will answer questions also. I have started cities from scratch and run them up it just takes patience (not diamonds). I run 2 large cities thru FA and always place with award finishes. Yes it helps they are orc or higher since FA started. But have I spent diamonds? Just on my Magic Academy, probably one of the wisest ways to spend them! But any tourney will tell you there are lots of spells.

Perhaps you ought to try some mixed level FSs where players can offer you some guidance and support
Also running several accounts thru FA does present certain challenges that would make FA stressful. Just saying..
we have no problem with knowledge of the game we worked it out we ar5e simply telling you why we won't even bother with that part of the game as you dont offer a decent reward to even consider time and effort to take part in the game and you cant tell me people dont quit this game its why archmages have to boot player accounts that have quit game its also reason we dont take on jounor players any more as most get on and go after a while why no reward take my advose as a player that has played games since pong yes oldy time player if you dont get rewards where is the incentive to keep playing i like evlvenar i call it my interactive screen saver but that's all I consider it plus no one blows up your hard work well i run more than two citys I dont even bother tornies in two relms as in those relms there are even more players that quit im trying to help here iof you just try increaseing you internal incentives players mighjt stick it out longer so you dont have tpo bribe them to come back

and trust me how did i learn i did what you said i asked but most of the good games work better why better rewards see think about time is the most valuable commodity of this game yet you only offer 3 min tokens laugh my head of when i get one i have even taken the opportunity at class where im learning new game software so i can grow from guru to unity and we use elvenar as bad example of a game we were asked did we play any games that were good but sucked elvenar was my example and essay

please take the hit this game might make it out of beta if you give more internal incentive and if you really want to sell more diamonds make it so players can buy goods from other players for diamonds that's what eve did they also have an excellent market in that game.

when we also had to reverse engineer a game i chose you its how i started playing this game. and trust me i have learned a lot of what not to do in my game from elvenar no incentive no motivation. like my game, i hide very high scoring capsules in my game that they can by upgrades with but the have to risk a life to get it and trust me they all risk when they find out how much one is worth.

unlike you magic upgrade ten chests to get it why do you think i want a fellowship of players that work there asses of so i can get the rewards but no most quit after a few months why no dam, reward for other things and they know it they want magic they cant get a blupeprint any other way well they quit and my player hunt starts all over again i feel more like a recruiter then im playing a game half the time

so please get this
people keep quitting in the hundreds every day if that does not tell you to have a problem you have no business sense and were a few kids that had a brilliant idea and no business skills and games need just as much business skills as anything if not more its not just pretty building.
business its about the game the player not just your wallets thats the mistake you are making you forgot about us players. see i was an injured businessman that decided to retrain and saw profit i bet when my game comes ot ill treble you cash intake in the first beta stage why/ im a master artist ( real master artist that is) a computer programmer. a businessman a filmmaker and almost a game developer wel i already making my game . see if you lose the fact that you need plays to not quit the game you lose but as a bussiness man i never forget my cuistomer i lisen to themn i ebvenm let thge guys all play my game while im making it at tafe and all love it they even give sugestions which i know i need to listen to so why not taker some advice from aold time gamer .

add some incentive foir your players not for you

and the sound of a mic is heard dropping im out

ps orc

DeletedUser

There are many casual play FS on all 3 servers who don't do tournaments or the FA, so that isn't an unknown situation.

There is also the choice to spend money or not to spend money, but those who spend money will always have the better items ingame and its the same everywhere with free to play games, its a business not a free giveaway.

Recruiting on any of the 3 servers comes with its own challenges and if you feel that its lessening your enjoyment of the game perhaps you would be better being a regular member of a Fellowship.

DeletedUser7591

There are many casual play FS on all 3 servers who don't do tournaments or the FA, so that isn't an unknown situation.

There is also the choice to spend money or not to spend money, but those who spend money will always have the better items ingame and its the same everywhere with free to play games, its a business not a free giveaway.

Recruiting on any of the 3 servers comes with its own challenges and if you feel that its lessening your enjoyment of the game perhaps you would be better being a regular member of a Fellowship.
i run tree fellowships