• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Why did my Armory stopped producing Orcs.

Caveman1311

Novice
When i tap the Orc produce button in armory it only goes grey.
And at rally point it does not show any Orcs while there are 1820 in my Army Camp

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The button going grey happens when you do not have enough resources to perform the action.
The Orcs in your Mercenary Camp and the ones produced in your Armories are very different, with the latter type being used for Negotiation as a Resource rather than as Units for battle.
We hope the links help to also broaden this topic, but if you are still struggling, please raise a ticket with support and we will be delighted to help you further.

Caveman1311

Novice
The button going grey happens when you do not have enough resources to perform the action.
The Orcs in your Mercenary Camp and the ones produced in your Armories are very different, with the latter type being used for Negotiation as a Resource rather than as Units for battle.
We hope the links help to also broaden this topic, but if you are still struggling, please raise a ticket with support and we will be delighted to help you further.
The problem still stay the same. Yesterday for a while after receiving Orcs from daily game and received 420 Orcs i was able to build Orcs. But when I start up this morning same problem. And I have more than enough recourses....
PLEASE HELP

kimkimkim

Summoner
The problem still stay the same. Yesterday for a while after receiving Orcs from daily game and received 420 Orcs i was able to build Orcs. But when I start up this morning same problem. And I have more than enough recourses....
PLEASE HELP
if you can maybe do a screenshot of what it is showing you, we might get a better sense of what's happening