• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Why can't you sell the trader

asoka48

Novice
all the deals on the trader are to expensive for me and its just taking up space I think there should be an option to sell it

Deleted User - 106219

Well, post your own trades, then, instead of accepting other people's.

Trading is a key element of the game and that makes the Trader important (it becomes even more important after you reach Halflings).

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
all the deals on the trader are to expensive for me and its just taking up space I think there should be an option to sell it
Try joining a fellowship, you'll have lots of opportunities for good trades then.

DeletedUser3097

Hi asoka48,

Lots of helpful answers already but here's some more information.

There are 9 different goods:

Tier 1: marble, wood, steel
Tier 2: scrolls, silk, crystal
Tier 3: gems, magic dust, elixir

One of each of those goods is your boosted goods (so one from tier 1, one from tier 2, one from tier 3)- when you open treasure chests, complete in tournaments, explore the world map and compete in events you will win relics. The more of your boosted relics you have, the more of that goods you will produce (up to 700%).
Many people play Elvenar by only producing boosted goods and trading for the rest.

If all the trades are too expensive for you, place your own trades then wait- overnight is good.