• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Communication Why can't we send links to other fellowship members?

DeletedUser6404

Greetings my fellow Humans & Elf game makers!

I am going to have a little rant and after make a suggestion and even a generous offer to my fellow players online in Arendyll.

The problem besides the "too many too often FA's without party time" is the many ingame wonders we as players come across time and again. We are all of course different. I am a nutter, I just spelled my name wrong when I started to play this game. *Nuts. :p

Why is it that only players that are on the same team can send each others links? We tested it and you coded that we can't. (screenshot). Just let that one go Inno. Really stupid and unnecessary. We got old team members who we want to keep in touch with and you are limiting it.

Right then. I do graphic designs for a living. I've done a few pics just for fun for other players when they asked.. or sometimes when they didn't even ask. I got a message from Jackal2, the mage of The Shield asking if I could help him out on a forum signature. I though why not when I got some time for it, no worries buddy! :cool:

Now I made him the picture (hope he likes it) but can't send him the link so he can update it on his forum account or even bloody see it! He is from a different team than I am... so? I've had to swap teams two times because of players leaving and/or being inactive for too long. How does Inno really think we can do these FA's over and over again, hitting the bottomless pit, if we can't even send a link to another team imho?

Anyhow, we the gamers know, Innos on shrooms, good for them. To ALL team members and players, small or big eared, if you would like a banner 4 forum... just ask ingame (Arendyll only), the Kingdom of Nottnar might make you one.;) Free of charge of course.

I only have 4 rules:
Your score does not matter, but you have to be at least a mage in your fellowship and a top 100 team.
3. you let me win in tournaments when you see me going for the ranking points, Pfffthhh..
4. if you are totally awesome and rock, no 1-3 rules apply. Your awesome points will be graphically calculated without diamonds and time.
5. I am really only joking here with these rules.

Message me if you wish and I'll have a look see when have time. Happy gaming! :culture:

message not sent.jpg

This is the picture I made for Jackal2.... it is uploaded as an png image on a web address, but I can't send him the link on Elvenar so he can update it on his account chat stuff and thing.. dumdidumdum. :D

Forum-signature Jackal2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

I can't send him the link on Elvenar so he can update it on his account chat stuff

Let me get this clear- you want to send another player a link for the above signature (which is amazing btw) for the other player to use on the forum?

But.. why don't you just sent it to him by personal message via this forum?

(click on the speech bubble next to your mini-portrait, bottom right-hand corner, then start a new conversation)

This is my 1000th post! Yippeee! :)

DeletedUser6404

Sorry that I spelt pern wrong :D.. got it now, ty Liz. But it would be nice if we could do it ingame too, idk.

DeletedUser6404

No need for you to thank me. We are on the same team in one world. I you know me. One reality. I am a simple kind of guy. I do wish you luck on the other worlds too Leia ;)

DeletedUser6404

Lizzie: as our senior forum moderator, you had to listen to our interesting points of view 1000 times x 24 + 7 at least :p Hope you get a birthday cake, or a sweet bonus. Hope it is not elvenar diamonds, nor bitcoins... maybe cash... or gold... yes, ask for gold! :cool:

wewe44ye.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6404

Liz it is ok, don't need soap I am fresh as they get and if people do not understand fiction from reality it is not my fault. Enter the Orcs & Goblins. When I read J. R. R. Tolkiens book when I was young, I wondered why would those filthy disgusting greedy humans and ultimately strange fairies together kill all those beautiful Earth loving Orces. They massacred us all!

Many Orc & Goblin wives and children was left either dead, raped or taken away from their basic needs. I General Notts of the Orcs & Goblins Boudicca tribe will lead our mighty troops into battle ones more, to show the whole Arendyll that all of your dust relics belong to us.

I will whipe out all of that fairy nonsense from my Kingdom. Fairy blood will spill bright red and wash our streets in it. Your streets will be washed by... (idk what is brighter than bright red? Oh well you get the point!). Now it is time for the Orcs to rise again, there will be blood, there will be revenge, no mercy... AND RISE WE WILL... MOnGun`DAh'HuaaA!! For the Horde! (sorry, wrong game).

DeletedUser6404

My old friend from another team and Orc Master Blobby, The Kingdom of Nottnar SALUTES YOU!

We trained our hardest troops we could, gathered up goods also for getting those dust relics for our magical witches and the fights were not easy, orc to man.

We, the Migthty Orcses of Nottnar are amazed of how much your Kingdom could do and bow down to your might with full respect. Well done! We will prosper in the future.

If you ever consider to give your fist of blood to the Assassins tribe of Arendyll, we will sacrifice a lamb, celebrate & give our finest women to your ugly some say.. he is ok, we think..maybe gay... son, to continue your might!

Let us know. :p:cool:

dust.jpg

Lelanya

Mentor
My old friend from another team and Orc Master Blobby, The Kingdom of Nottnar SALUTES YOU!

We trained our hardest troops we could, gathered up goods also for getting those dust relics for our magical witches and the fights were not easy, orc to man.

We, the Migthty Orcses of Nottnar are amazed of how much your Kingdom could do and bow down to your might with full respect. Well done! We will prosper in the future.

If you ever consider to give your fist of blood to the Assassins tribe of Arendyll, we will sacrifice a lamb, celebrate & give our finest women to your ugly some say.. he is ok, we think..maybe gay... son, to continue your might!

Let us know. :p:cool:

View attachment 2914
Thanks for public evidence of poaching Notts

DeletedUser6404

Now now Leia, a game is a game. And I do not appreciate you calling me a poacher. I have to say that much and stand my ground.

We also have public evidence of you just doing the exact same thing, but not gonna go there. So don't be a hypocrite. Love you anyways. We are both "evil" in this situation I quess, but of course recruiting is hard. So let's shake and make up and be better in the future if that is possible. You can do better than rank 158 on a single tournie and maybe understand more.

The Assassins are full anyway, and we are not really taking/trying to take Blobby away from Iceni. We are with happy tournie high score campers with good sense of humor and mainly wanted to congratulate Blobby on his job. When I was on your team I tried to make you ignore the FA and concentrate on the tournie.. only Blobby heard my call and he did awesomly! His personal best in tournie points, all of us saw it and dust is very hard to fight. Blobby seems to enjoy being with you so all good!

End of story.