• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Why 8 Event Quests as Weekly?

Laverne

Seeker
Please stop being silly, most of us are on one-a-day by now, making even 7 impossible to do within the exact week's time allotted.
Yes, i know, i can reject it for another, but that opportunity is limited, and i really dislike even seeing actually impossible quests.

Unless the free daily event collection counts as "solving", in which case i object to the language--maybe say "collect event currency eight times" to be clear and prevent people like me freaking out and posting unnecessarily. (or maybe, "collect from the questgiver" to prevent confusion with the magically appearing ones?)

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Write to support if the quest for you is impossible, they might complete it for you!

m4rt1n

Adept
Weekly quests stack, and you can refresh 2 a week to remove ones you don't like.

Sir Derf

Adept
I hadn't remembered that. Thank you.

If you wanted, you could try and go 9+ weeks without completing a single of the first week's Weekly Quests, and the additional Weekly Quests would queue up. You could then attempt to complete all 40 Weekly Quests in one marathon Elvenar session.

So, at this point, you are not necessarily impossibly stuck; even if you are down to the once-per-day Event Quests, with 12 days to go, there are still 12 Event Quests.

On the other hand, you could make your current situation worse... If you wait 2 weeks without doing more Event Quests and the Event ends, you could be faced with still having this Weekly Quest and no Event Quests.

m4rt1n

Adept
I hadn't remembered that. Thank you.

If you wanted, you could try and go 9+ weeks without completing a single of the first week's Weekly Quests, and the additional Weekly Quests would queue up. You could then attempt to complete all 40 Weekly Quests in one marathon Elvenar session.

So, at this point, you are not necessarily impossibly stuck; even if you are down to the once-per-day Event Quests, with 12 days to go, there are still 12 Event Quests.

On the other hand, you could make your current situation worse... If you wait 2 weeks without doing more Event Quests and the Event ends, you could be faced with still having this Weekly Quest and no Event Quests.

Yes possibly but 2 weekly quests can be refreshed each week for a new quest.