• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Wholesaler

DeletedUser3016

Just wondering if scrolls, crystals, gems, elixer etc ever become available in the wholesaler. There was a minor spat in my fellowship when someone was demanding someone ese buy scrolls for them but there was no option to.

DeletedUser3016

i have built a crystal factory and unlocked silk but not scrolls. do i have to unlock all 3 before they become available?

Deleted User - 106219

No, you must unlock you boost for your crafted good, which you can do after you have researched Crystal, Silk and Scrolls. You don;t need to actually build a manufactory.

So first research Scrolls manufactory, then research your boost, and then you'll be able to buy the other two goods from the wholesaler.

DeletedUser1829

i have built a crystal factory and unlocked silk but not scrolls. do i have to unlock all 3 before they become available?

Are you talking about technologies you have unlocked or resources in the wholesaler? Once you open your crystal boost technology the non-boosted goods will become available in the wholesaler.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3016

yeah i was asking how to get those resources in the wholesaler^