• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support wholesale purchase

DeletedUser1414

when i go to purchase silk or scrolls i get error message and the game restarts, i have been using wholesaler to get planks and steel don't have any problems with that purchase but i go back to buying silk or scrolls and up come the error box and game restarts.

DeletedUser1414

ok now its the whole thing can't buy any stock at all and i need to clear coins and supplies as i am at the limit

DeletedUser66

Hold CTRL and press F5 to hard refresh your browser. We have recently had an update which could cause some issues with old cache stored on your PC.

If that does not work, try an alternative browser to see if you have any luck.

DeletedUser1414

well i have done both and no luck so i suggest u fix it yr end

DeletedUser1414

sorry Da Twista for my catty reply am just a tad frustrated i have tried every thing buying planks and stell is fine but any thing else is no

DeletedUser66

Not sure what issue you're having, I am able to use the wholesaler without any problems at all so I doubt the issue is on Elvenar's end.

DeletedUser971

cherri is at the end of fairies, the wholesaler will not sell her tier 2 stuff, but fine for tier 1. she recently upgraded her Blooming trader AW and was wondering if that is tied in to it.

DeletedUser1927

Thank you for reporting this issue. As it seems only you are receiving this issue I would advise (if you haven't already) to contact support as we cant go into detail on the forum with problems specific to just one player :)

DeletedUser1414

yes have done that its a wierd glitch on my end apparently it only seems to effect the first pages of each supply, at least i can still buy from the others pages i can live with it, thank you for yr reply