• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Whispers of the Soul (Halloween event)

Hekata

Artisan
From Discord-Beta

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have a new Event coming up!

# Whispers of the Soul - On Beta from October 2nd
Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a 3-year-old. His lifelong dream of creating a thinking, aware being still feels out of reach. Then, on Halloween eve, he spots spirits wandering among the trees. It's his first time dealing with non-physical beings. He starts to think that maybe these spirits are the missing piece of the puzzle he's been looking for. So, he gathers his team and gets ready to do what he does best: approaching these spirits and their consciousness with a scientific mindset.

## Main Prize: Soul Lab
A new combination of Evolution and Set building where the main building of the set piece can be evolved! We did this to try something new and to basically provide an even stronger reward than a simple set. You can see this as an evolving building that is additionally boosted by set pieces.

The main building produces Culture, Population, and is switchable between Orcs, Ascended Goods, Units and Knowledge Points.

## A new Unicorn is coming!
You will be able to acquire the Wraith Unicorn building from the Daily Rewards and the building produces Culture and Population!
1696197751235.png

1696197787543.png
1696197803334.png

This event will also feature the Leagues system, as well as the Royal Prize Pass.

Thank you for your help and interest in beta

*Kind regards,*
*Your Elvenar Team*

kimkimkim

Summoner
so, am I correct that there will be no FA following the current event we are in....so currently, with this announcement, that would be 3 events in a row and who knows what's to follow after that?

p.s. loooooove the unicorn

Hekata

Artisan
so, am I correct that there will be no FA following the current event we are in....so currently, with this announcement, that would be 3 events in a row and who knows what's to follow after that?

p.s. loooooove the unicorn
There was none on Beta, so yes, probably 3 events in a row without FA.
I love it too! That's actually only the 2nd unicorn that I have ever wanted to place in my city :)

Richard1956

Seeker
From Discord-Beta

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have a new Event coming up!

# Whispers of the Soul - On Beta from October 2nd
Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a 3-year-old. His lifelong dream of creating a thinking, aware being still feels out of reach. Then, on Halloween eve, he spots spirits wandering among the trees. It's his first time dealing with non-physical beings. He starts to think that maybe these spirits are the missing piece of the puzzle he's been looking for. So, he gathers his team and gets ready to do what he does best: approaching these spirits and their consciousness with a scientific mindset.

## Main Prize: Soul Lab
A new combination of Evolution and Set building where the main building of the set piece can be evolved! We did this to try something new and to basically provide an even stronger reward than a simple set. You can see this as an evolving building that is additionally boosted by set pieces.

The main building produces Culture, Population, and is switchable between Orcs, Ascended Goods, Units and Knowledge Points.

## A new Unicorn is coming!
You will be able to acquire the Wraith Unicorn building from the Daily Rewards and the building produces Culture and Population!
View attachment 7905

View attachment 7906View attachment 7907
This event will also feature the Leagues system, as well as the Royal Prize Pass.

Thank you for your help and interest in beta

*Kind regards,*
*Your Elvenar Team*
I know this is a set but can you show what the actual set up is so we can plan for space