• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Where are my blueprints stored if I have no magic buildings ?

DeletedUser441

Does anyone know how I can see how many blueprints I have if I haven't got a magic building ? :confused:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Members in my FS have had this question answered by support. There is no way in game to check unless you have a magic building.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Members in my FS have had this question answered by support. There is no way in game to check unless you have a magic building.
This is (currently) indeed true. You can ask Support for the number of Blueprints you have. Not ideal in any way, we agree, but this is currently the only way, if you have no Magic Residences or Magic Workshops.

Lelanya

Mentor
Here is what I tell my players:
Your blueprints are visible in any context where they can used. Currently that is only available in the upgrade menu of a magic building or workshop. I have written support and had confirmed that I now own 43 blueprints in Winyandor. None of which I have any current use for but that has never stopped me from collecting them!! Lol
Game developers have said we will be able to update event buildings with them. Regardless I still enjoy collecting 10 chests every week and am still hoping for the mythical 11th :)

DeletedUser441

Thanks to everyone that has answered my question. :) Perhaps the dev's will offer magic buildings as rewards in a future event ; then I will have something to use blueprints on. :D

DeletedUser

Hi,
Mmmmmm. Interesting how you are supposed to be able to see if you have any blueprints! I have both a Magic Residence (Level 3) and a Magic Workshop (Level 2) but neither show whether OR NOT I have any blueprints (l know I don’t). However, when I enquired how I get these I was told it was through playing tournaments (or buying them with diamonds which is already proving very expensive) but I can’t access tournaments on my iPad or iPhone which I play on even if I wanted to!

DeletedUser441

Hi,
Mmmmmm. Interesting how you are supposed to be able to see if you have any blueprints! I have both a Magic Residence (Level 3) and a Magic Workshop (Level 2) but neither show whether OR NOT I have any blueprints (l know I don’t). However, when I enquired how I get these I was told it was through playing tournaments (or buying them with diamonds which is already proving very expensive) but I can’t access tournaments on my iPad or iPhone which I play on even if I wanted to!
Blueprints are only won by Fellowships that manage to open all 10 chests in a Tournament.