• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support when i go into ma or to another background the program freezes and i have to refresh to get back to the game???

Vishar

Alchemist
Ye. I'm getting more of that now. Possibly just the volume of traffic on the sites because of FA??? At least refresh fixes it (until the next time).

SkyRider99

Immortal
It may be due to the increased FA traffic load. Also, the Trader has been having a freeze for about two weeks now. The devs are stumped for a fix.

kimkimkim

Summoner
like @SkyRider99 said, I'm gonna guess that this has to do with the ongoing freezing problem in the trader that has spilled over to other parts of the game......p.s. I have lost half of my hair now, waiting for the other half to fall out :p

Jocular Jack

Dreamer
i am still having problems with freezing, the screen gets darker and then freezes, it happens in many different situations . it is getting very frustrating, it is happening more and more, have to keep refreshing all the time!!!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please raise a ticket so that our support team can take a look and walk you through troubleshooting :)