• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion What keeps YOU playing Elvenar

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Politely mentioning to keep the thread on the topic of ''What keeps YOU playing Elvenar''

Fabulous Miz

Dreamer
I have a tendency to make contextual statements as I comment on topics, so if you believe I stray too far from topic please feel free to move them to another thread. I appreciate the role of a mod is nuanced.

Mahariel

Seeker
I would say the artwork is one of my favorite things about the game. I spend a large chunk of my time in the game just looking at my and other players' cities and enjoying the beauty of the different buildings. The other favorite thing is how peaceful it is - it's slow paced, no PvP elements, no intrusive ads. I have yet to find another game that comes close to Elvenar, even after the recent changes. I was upset about the AW changes, and even considered leaving the game, but after a while I realised there is still plenty to enjoy. So now that I've adjusted my expectations and ambitions, I'm in it for the long haul.

SkyRider99

Immortal
I would say the artwork is one of my favorite things about the game. I spend a large chunk of my time in the game just looking at my and other players' cities and enjoying the beauty of the different buildings. The other favorite thing is how peaceful it is - it's slow paced, no PvP elements, no intrusive ads. I have yet to find another game that comes close to Elvenar, even after the recent changes. I was upset about the AW changes, and even considered leaving the game, but after a while I realised there is still plenty to enjoy. So now that I've adjusted my expectations and ambitions, I'm in it for the long haul.
I agree wholeheartedly @Mahariel. Nice posting. :)