• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What is the biggest individual Tournament score?

m4rt1n

Adept
As the thread title says, what is the biggest individual tournament score you have seen.

I say this as this week I have seen a totally insane individual score on EN1 Arendyll, the biggest I have seen so far.

37,530 "Gems"

How many provinces is that?

To put this in context that is just 2,470 points short of chest 10 and a Blueprint alone by an individual player. :Errwhat elf: :eek human: o_O

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
30+36+42+48+54+60 = 270 points for a full 6-round province.

37,530 / 270 = 139 Provinces
45,900 / 270 = 170 Provinces

Assuming the distribution of resource provinces is equally 1/9 non-city hexes, which it isn't, 139 Provinces of a particular resource would require going out to about the 25th Ring; 170 to about the 28th ring.

m4rt1n

Adept
Just bringing this up again, currently a player has over 43k on Arendyll EN1 on Steel, so I took a look at the city and was absolutely astounded at the number of troop expiring boosters used, never seen anything like it in all my years of play by a long margin. o_O :eek: o_O

A quick count +/- 2 or 3 and I get 110 expiring buildings used. :eek human: :Errwhat elf:

SkyRider99

Mentor
A quick count +/- 2 or 3 and I get 110 expiring buildings used.
How can that even be possible mate!? Sounds a bit dodgy to me. What sort of game hack is that person using I wonder. :oops:

Ahh. Just saw @kurgkurg post. That would account for the number of buildings I suppose. But wouldn't they have to be mostly active to get such a massive tournament score? Or are they throwing huge amounts of diamonds at it? I wonder what the trick is? ;)

kurgkurg

Conjurer
I don't have done 40k score, I don't have enough provinces scouted for that, but I know that for 20-25k score you need 5 of each booster, or a little more, to make a comfortable tourney. So I don't think you need more than 10 of each for 40k, probably less actually. Provinces after #50 are almost the same, with no more difficulties only bigger numbers.
The only trick here is to have enough troops and use all that you can do to increase their power and strength and decrease losses, every little helps.

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't have done 40k score, I don't have enough provinces scouted for that, but I know that for 20-25k score you need 5 of each booster, or a little more, to make a comfortable tourney. So I don't think you need more than 10 of each for 40k, probably less actually. Provinces after #50 are almost the same, with no more difficulties only bigger numbers.

Yes just done 80 on the same server myself this week because I was testing and ran with 1 DA, 4 ELR and 1 UUU, Fire Phoenix and Twilight Phoenix fed, also got cauldron 8% boost on Mercenary and 14% boost on Training Ground troops but mostly used Pro Ranger II and Frog Prince.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I know that for 20-25k score you need 5 of each booster, or a little more, to make a comfortable tourney.
Yes just done 80 on the same server myself this week
1690072279427.png