• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What is the ‘currency’ for upgrading the Magic Workshop?

DeletedUser

Hi,
I want to upgrade my Magic Workshop to level 2 but the ‘currency/cost’ for this is 1 x something I have never seen before. Looks like maybe a blue flag with a gold border and a star on. Same ‘currency/cost’ is requested for upgrading the Magic Residence to level 2 as well. Can someone tell me what this is and how I can get it, please? I’m approaching the end of level 2 of the game.
TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syanid

Adventurer
Hi,

It's a Blueprint that is given for the last chest in Tournaments.
You can upgrade your magic buildings with that thing

DeletedUser

Hi Lelanya,
Sorry, don’t understand. Tournaments? Don’t think I’ve come across tournaments yet. How/when do they start? I’m a negotiator in the the Provinces and not a fighter. Don’t know if that makes any difference?
Also I have a friend who said she didn’t get to choose the world she went into when she first joined. She is in Arendyall but actually wanted to be in Felyndral. Can she change over and if so how?
Thanks.

Deleted User - 106219

To participate in Tournaments you must first join a Fellowship (or create your own).

When you log out of the world you are currently playing in you will be given a list of worlds where you have played before and the chance to create a city in one of the other worlds. At least that's how it is on PC - not sure how it works on mobile.

DeletedUser3097

She is in Arendyall but actually wanted to be in Felyndral. Can she change over and if so how?

Your friend can't move the city she already started,but she can start again in Felyndral.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Guys. I’ve been in a fellowship most of my playing time but never seen anything about tournaments so don’t know what to do that. I’m also playing mostly on my iPhone and iPad so maybe that option isn’t open to me?

m4rt1n

Adept
Tournaments are only currently available on PC, but I'm hoping they come to the app soon.