• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What happens if I join another fellowship in bare spiral of eternity event?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
What would happen with the progress I have done in the spire at the moment I join another fellowship? Points and progress would be added in the new fellowship? Or do I lost all the progress and wont achieve the prizes at the end of the spiral? I can´t change of fellowship for this reason, I hope friends elves & humans could help me in this... Cheers

pobble

Spellcaster
We had a player who zoomed to the top of the spire on the first day, then left the FS mid week. Our FS definitely continued to benefit from the spire points that the player had gained.
What I'm not sure about is whether the player joined another FS during that Spire, or played solo for a few days - I'm guessing that might make a difference?

Gargon667

Mentor
The personal progress always stays with the player, the team progress stays with the team, where it is achieved.