• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What are the Odds Spire Negotiation Success

m4rt1n

Adept
5 Spirits, 5 Goods

5^5 = 3,125 possible permutations

Enter ABCDE. Success on the first.

1:3,125, 0.032% chance. Woo-hoo!

You got a first try success, nice, I have had 2 so far one on 5 spirits and 1 on 4 spirits, and have played and completed all spire since the beginning, however I always fight if the enemy is winnable, :)

SkyRider99

Immortal
You got a first try success, nice, I have had 2 so far one on 5 spirits and 1 on 4 spirits, and have played and completed all spire since the beginning, however I always fight if the enemy is winnable, :)
You must have the magic touch @m4rt1n. :)

Vice versa for me. Mostly fight, but I will try negotiating with the spirits if I can't win the battles.

1686187041689.png

m4rt1n

Adept
You must have the magic touch @m4rt1n. :)

Vice versa for me. Mostly fight, but I will try negotiating with the spirits if I can't win the battles.

View attachment 7447

I fight most myself but check all 2/3 round for the best combo of troops to place. 1 round I fight, Sometimes I see all 5 opposing troops in 2/3 round so use negotiation rather than losses of troops, I try some and if round1 goes well continue but am not afraid to retreat where necessary.

For info I have completed every single spire to the lonely top from week 1 of it's introduction, sometimes on a poor 3g roaming signal while on my travels, love time boosters for being on vacation. :)