• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived (12551)Weeping Willows wrong display

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Since (I think) last upgrade, the weeping willows (some, not all) aren't displaying the correct amount of mana if you stay logged for a while...

Situation :
Outside view
ww1.png

Inside view
ww2.png

After reload :
outside view
ww3.png

inside view
ww4.png

It's confusing when you're waiting to get some mana because the faulty willows also don't popup the mana sign when you should be able to get it... (early collect)

It happens after a while, the time seems the only trigger
I'm doing short cycle productions so I'm never disconnected during long periods

I opened a ticket for it ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1345

This happens in my city as well. I have 10 Weeping Willows, and collect mana from them twice per day.
Each time I collect, I have either one or two willows which show and give no mana at all ( whereas each of the other willows shows and gives 2000+ at collection time ).
This has been happening consistently for some time, now.
The only cure is to reload the game.
Upon reloading the game, the one or two misbehaving willows will then show the correct mana, and it can be collected as normal.
....but it will happen again, around 12 hours later, at mana collection time. o_O

Deleted User - 1634960

This is a confirmed issue, and occurs when a Willow either recieves polish or has polish wear off while you are logged in.
It has been forwarded for fixing, the workaround is to restart your game.