• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Want to Play in Tournaments???

• Thread starter DeletedUser7105
  • Start date

DeletedUser7105

If you are a reasonably serious tournament player and are fed up earning many tournament points while most in your current fellowship do nothing, or what's even worse, contribute 10 - 30 points and reap the rewards of all your hard work, then this is the fellowship for you!

Tourney Bandits is a tournament-focused fellowship. The varied abilities of new players versus veterans are strongly considered, resulting in a tiered approach to expected tournament point contributions. A new player (in Chapter I of Research) is expected to make a minimum of only 100 points per tournament, while a veteran player (in Chapter V or above in Research) is expected to contribute a minimum of 1050 points per tournament. Please read the Overview of the fellowship for a more detailed description.

You do not have to expand your city, trade, or visit/help others in the fellowship, although why you would not want to do so is an enigma since each of these activities helps you. All we ask is tournament play. You can cater, auto-fight, or fight manually - up to you.

We are relatively new and filled 6 chests in the most recent tournament (Crystal). We will fill 7 chests in the Scrolls Tournament as our members have progressed and as we have added new members. If you love playing in tournaments, check us out!

-----------------------

We just filled our 7th Chest in the Crystal Tournament. Looking forward to filling #8 next tournament. Please join us if you are serious about tournaments!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7354

Hello, is there still a vacancy in your fellowship? I have just started this city but I play everyday and in my other city, I try to finish most of my tournaments ( I'm up to chapter 5 there). I would like to be in a fellowship that is willing to help their team members with trades on non boosted goods. I am currently in a fellowship but the top score was 680 in the last tournie, my score was 180 with only one province.

DeletedUser3315

Last week we achieved 9box in the tournament. We still have free space :)
Please contact us even if we have 25members.

Tourney bandits

We do not care for your size, how you play, only one thing matters that you like play tournaments ;)