• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Walpurgis Night

DeletedUser3097

Please note that religious discussion is not permitted on this Forum and so some posts have been deleted. If you wish to pass on any concerns about the matter which was being discussed, please send them via private message to a member of the Elvenar Team or open a ticket with Support.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
My daughter and I are playing as often as we can, myself more than she as I’m not presently working but despite this we both know we are definitely not going to be able to finish all the quests and get the grand prize. Very disappointing after all our effort. I appreciate others above saying that they have already finished all the quests and got the prize but is this really fair on players who aren’t so far advanced in the game?!

The secret is to go on gamersgemsofknowledge.com and get the quest list so you can plan ahead for long productions etc.

cwgiii

Shaman
There are various sites:

Platinum Leaf on Facebook ( I am not a Facebook person, but I see their posts here) evidently has tons of info and vids to help too