• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Walpurgis Night

DeletedUser5976

Daily chests? Presume this is something only you get/can by playing via a pc.
Yes it is indeed only on the PC you can get those chests. Do you never play on the PC? Cause doing that only once a day with neighbourly visits gives you 3 chests in their cities that can contain relics or spells. I think it's worth using the PC at least once a day.

I understand your frustration. The game allows several different styles of gameplay. However the event is harder for those who have chosen not to fight, which is something perhaps to be thought about for the future events. Having said that this event also had some cool intermediate prizes which is nothing to be sneezed at. The dark signpost, the silver unicorn and the lava codex will remain in my city through the next chapter as well. The speed-ups and KP rewards were also very nice.

DeletedUser6176

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Walpurgis Night event.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Great event, have finished in 3 worlds. But need the names of witch and devil please. Witch is Freda im sure. Anyone know the devils name please ?

DeletedUser

cwgiii answered you...the demon is Zigmat. This forum is not as active as the others I'm on...sometimes it takes a while for posts to be responded to here. You just have to be patient. ;)

Does anyone out there know of a resource that lists the quest story lines? It would be nice to go back and actually read them.

I don't know that there is an archive for event storylines. There should be...some of them have been entertaining.

m4rt1n

Adept
Finally finished the event, but have no time instants left due to having to scout, rather than upgrade, and train so many troops. :)

DeletedUser5976

And you have a lvl 25 barracks, 3 armories and some military AW. I can understand scouting taking long at that level, but may I ask how long it took you to train the required amount of troops?

m4rt1n

Adept
The last set of troops took me about 10 hours overnight, training Cerberus, as I have taken all the optional squad size upgrades. The scouting was the longest at close to 40 hours.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3094

Great Quest - completed in all 3 worlds and thankfully no need for space/population to build loads of baby manus and workshops. Scouting was the main bugbear as all my buildings are all at maximum upgrade (my scouts take 50+ hours now!) Troops took a wee while but with careful planning it all worked out beautifully. Nice to have the extra prizes along the way. All in all one of the better quests.

DeletedUser

Well, having read the above and seen what is still required for the remaining quests that’s definitely me not crossing the finish line! And if this was an easy event, I definitely won’t be able to reach the end of any future quests either.

DeletedUser6173

My daughter and I are playing as often as we can, myself more than she as I’m not presently working but despite this we both know we are definitely not going to be able to finish all the quests and get the grand prize. Very disappointing after all our effort. I appreciate others above saying that they have already finished all the quests and got the prize but is this really fair on players who aren’t so far advanced in the game?!

I am low level, chapter III at the moment and I can finish all the quests in 5 days.

Lelanya

Mentor
Well, having read the above and seen what is still required for the remaining quests that’s definitely me not crossing the finish line! And if this was an easy event, I definitely won’t be able to reach the end of any future quests either.
My smalls are managing Elfini. I even started a new city on Beta AFTER the event began and still finished with 5 hours remaining. Keep at it there are still 3 days left :)

TheBonker

Adventurer
Ha! Spoke to soon! Quest number 30 requires ANOTHER 282 army units! This is actually going to take me over 14 hours to get (training the archer 6 in 18 minutes. That 3 mins each x 282 = 14 hours)!!! Already done this once and now this will hold me up again!
LacyHavva, thanks for your advice. Daily chests? Presume this is something only you get/can by playing via a pc. I mostly play on my iPad and iPhone so miss stuff!
I found this particularly tricky, until I realise i could delete a temp T! boosted factory and replace with an extra armoury. This may be too late for this quest but I think the tip is good enough to share for the future. There is a facebook page as well as the resources here for maybe trying a different fellowship that is wanting your particular set of boosted goods, thus ensuring many fast and fair trades.. I do feel your pain I was the same on phoenix quest. All my fellowship going "ooooh another 10 diamonds from the wishing well <sighs/gimme a break, etc>". anyway GL for the future I think its worth it hope you to :)

DeletedUser5983

I've started the event in a brand new city, finished all the quest in Chapter One. but taken the reward after I'm in Chapter Two to get higher value.
I was lucky, I got the enchantments from visiting neighbors, otherwise I would have to build the Academy or to wait for the tournament.
My suggestion: how about adding the quest number in the information window. One had to close the windows to see the tool tip that shows the quest number.

A6IzCD0.jpg