• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Video Ad's

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
No, not yet, but I did get a good advert for curtains, which I just happen to be looking for at the moment.....lol :)

Gotta love those algorithms!! :D

dennise

Soothsayer
I just got my adverts back with help from support. I'm disappointed that the rewards have been halved but I noticed that I got more KPs in research. Was this intentional or is it a bug?

McBratty

Enchanter
Right guys! May have a little work around for those who may be missing the Hobby Room or Ads on the Browser! (I had to do it myself earlier)

If you're able, log out of your Game on the browser, and log into your Game on the App using whatever device you can. It SHOULD kick things into touch!

Make sure all of your ad settings are set to where you want them to be (if you want the ads, turn the ad blocker off) do a cache clear and all that jazz!

If you've exhausted all of the above and you're still struggling, send a ticket into Support :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Yay this worked and I finally have the Hobby Room. I had a dreadful case of FOMO so Im now a happy camper lol

Hekata

Artisan
I refuse to click them, or use any of the features pertaining to adds.

If I watch an add, Inno gets rewarded for it. I see not a single reason why, with the current state of the game and the recent update, Inno should be rewarded for their terrible decisions.
And I've just noticed that they have halved the bonuses you get from the hobby room. I only used the seeds one as in chapter 17 it's a bit of pain to keep it up while mostly producing unurium but with now only 10% I've stopped clicking on it.