• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Victory Springs AW

Jake65

Sage
I'm thinking of building the Victory Springs AW both to boost Light Melee and speed up the Training Grounds.
(Note: I take forever and a bit to decide on which wonders to build)

Does anyone have an opinion on it's value please?

1. Great addition, worth all the KP you'll be spending on it
2. Meh
3. What's Light Melee?
4. .........?

TIA :)

Jake65

Sage
PS, I've got the Needles, the Toad and the Forge all at level 30.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm thinking of building the Victory Springs AW both to boost Light Melee and speed up the Training Grounds.
(Note: I take forever and a bit to decide on which wonders to build)

Does anyone have an opinion on it's value please?

1. Great addition, worth all the KP you'll be spending on it
2. Meh
3. What's Light Melee?
4. .........?

TIA :)
that's a 1 from me....I build the wonders that help with troops/fighting/training....mine is presently at level 32

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
An afterthought - I don’t know which chapter you are, but if possible I would build Simia Sapiens first though - it’s much more powerful because it boosts all unit productions.

Jake65

Sage
An afterthought - I don’t know which chapter you are, but if possible I would build Simia Sapiens first though - it’s much more powerful because it boosts all unit productions.
Just finished chapter 16. I've got the Sapiens at level 27. Built it initially to help with sentient goods but the troop bonus is a big plus.

Jake65

Sage
Looking at my thread on AWs, you might want to consider the quintfecta of a Dragon Abbey as well.
Good point, thanks.
Makes sense to have all five troop types covered.
(I googled quintfecta to be sure you didn't make it up. I'd only ever heard of trifectas. Vocabulary duly expanded :) )

MinervaOz

Enchanter
It took me a long time to recognise the value of VS but now (at level 32) I'm glad to have it. The boost to LM troops is a secondary effect IMO; I wouldn't be without dogs, especially in the Spire, but their low initiative means they'll take a beating when heavily outnumbered unless you've got a big defence boost - increasing their attack isn't much help if they don't live long enough to attack. The main use for VS is to speed up training time in the Training Grounds, which means you get better value from a brown bear feeding. I use most of my precious timers on the merc camp, so if I'm going to spare a few for the other buildings I want as many troops as possible from them.

You don't mention Flying Academy; I would (and did) prioritise that over VS.

m4rt1n

Adept
I am currently pushing the last few upgrades on Victory Springs for the Training grounds speed and Light Melee, currently level 29 and I find it a big help.

Jake65

Sage
Some feedback...
I built the Flying Academy first followed shortly by the Victory Springs. FA currently at level 12 and VS at 8.
Once they're both up to 15 or so I'll build the Dragon Abbey to complete the @Sir Derf pentafecta ;)

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated :)

kurgkurg

Conjurer
Very good AW, you can´t fight perfectly without it. You need different training ground troops to produce faster and LM troops are actually very good in some cases. I have lv 35

SkyRider99

Immortal
All words are made up. I wrote 'quintfecta' without googling it. not caring if it existed or not. But then, I'm a clavated snood kinda guy....
Cool and froody! Mentaliscious. :cool:

1683245399180.png