• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.93

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.93.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
Not mentioned in the release notes but I'd like to give feedback on the new slowly released Neighbourly help system.

It is superb for helping the fellowship and also superb for helping those who have already helped you from the hands in the 10 page notification list, however it is non-existant for any other neighbour and not accessible from the world map overview.

I do thank the developers for the introduction but to bring full parity with the app, it needs to be available on the world map for every city.

Currently I still have to switch to the app to do my neighbourly help on the world map due to this BIG missing function.

firerock

Enchanter
Has this been removed yesterday in the patch that was installed on 28th, as I cant see what you are mentioning m4rt1n ?

I have been wanting that functionality as you say, as I have split logging in between my pc and then switch to app to do the NH.

m4rt1n

Adept
Has this been removed yesterday in the patch that was installed on 28th, as I cant see what you are mentioning m4rt1n ?

I have been wanting that functionality as you say, as I have split logging in between my pc and then switch to app to do the NH.

It is being slowly released to a few users, just like the workshop multi start was.