• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.57

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Have to say ... my game crashes very rarely atm and that's the pc/browser version
You're lucky. I came back here just to have a look for more news this morning, because it's deteriorated to the point where I literally cannot collect my 3 daily chests. Today is the first day that I've given up altogether. I just spent more than half an hour and I've successfully given neighbourly help once and in that time it's probably crashed 20 times. It doesn't seem to matter what PC I use or what browser I run the game in. I've cleared cache, cleared the flash. Nothing seems to make any difference.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I routinely cycle through Firefox, Chrome, IE and even Opera. Weirdly I find Firefox to be the least reliable for Elvenar and IE to be marginally the best... which is odd because there isn't a single other thing that I would open IE for.

DeletedUser3097

You're lucky. I came back here just to have a look for more news this morning, because it's deteriorated to the point where I literally cannot collect my 3 daily chests. Today is the first day that I've given up altogether. I just spent more than half an hour and I've successfully given neighbourly help once and in that time it's probably crashed 20 times. It doesn't seem to matter what PC I use or what browser I run the game in. I've cleared cache, cleared the flash. Nothing seems to make any difference.
Please open a ticket with Support so they can help you with this issue. :)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yeah, something is wrong there, I can visit 50 + cities and I reload because it gets laggy, it doesn't crash. I use chrome.

pobble

Spellcaster
Hi, the purpose of release notes is to inform everyone of what is changing. Not least so that we don't all raise loads of bug requests saying something isn't working the way it used to, when actually this is an intentional change in a Release.

This can be big things - so it was great to learn that AWs would soon work on mobile. Also small things if they affect a significant number of users - many of the bug fixes listed come into that category, and I'm always pleased when a bug I reported appears in that list.

So, in which of the Release notes do we find the changes to Chat please?
I read in another stream that what we have now is the long-awaited new Chat which lots of players have been looking forward to - I would have expected that to be a major item announced in Release notes? And I can find no mention of /who and /whisper being removed either, and these changes definitely affect a significant number of users as you can see elsewhere in the forum discussions.
Have I simply missed these announcements, or is it perhaps time for a review of what gets included in the Release notes?