• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.49

DeletedUser

I will agree that the PC version is "a lot better" than the mobile version at present, but I have faith that Innogames will deliver just as great a game on mobile, but in their own time! -yay- ^_^ -yay-
I use the pc version for everything but visits as the mobile app is so fast compared to opening cities of your fellowship and neighbours individually.

cwgiii

Shaman
I use the pc version for everything but visits as the mobile app is so fast compared to opening cities of your fellowship and neighbours individually.

I do the same, with the exception that I use the PC version on visits until I collect my 3 treasure chests, then I switch to the mobile version. Those treasure chests are currently not available on mobile.

DeletedUser5976

Yeah, it would be great if we could see players preferences on receiving NH as well on mobile.

DeletedUser1683

As promised long ago on the Elvenar FB page ...

Can you please make it possible to put KP into AW's using the app?

We are seeing so many other updates of low priority I can't help wondering if this will ever be fixed.