• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.49

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes coming with version 1.49.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

Anyone anytime can join a fellowship? I am already wondering what the default setting will be.
Both my FS are on Application only and I would have to physically change to Join directly

DeletedUser3097

I am already wondering what the default setting will be.

This is how it appeared when I tried founding a new fellowship:

found a fellowship.png

so..default was join directly

My previously formed fellowship kept the same settings from before the update.

Killiak

Artisan
so..default was join directly

My previously formed fellowship kept the same settings from before the update.

Indeed, my current fellowship showed "applications only". However, the default setting is also to allow members to send invites.

Public Service Annoucement; If you don't want your members to have the power send invites, be sure to EDIT your fellowship in the OVERVIEW tab of your fellowship screen!

DeletedUser4816

the tech tree got switchd up abit, was the intentionally? or a bug?

DeletedUser3032

Is there a cool down period between leaving and joining another FS? This direct join could be abused just to get trades or to get help on culture buildings from multiple fellowships, not just 1 FS and your neighbors.

cwgiii

Shaman
Is there a cool down period between leaving and joining another FS? This direct join could be abused just to get trades or to get help on culture buildings from multiple fellowships, not just 1 FS and your neighbors.

True

DeletedUser3032

Although I'd highly suspect that most if not all FS will continue with requiring applications unless a new FS is being set up and require a dozen or more players.

Also this feature now screws up the rule that your not allowed to invite yourself into an FS you already play in ;/

DeletedUser441

How the heck does a "bug" cause the researches in the Tech' tree to switch positions ? That sounds very suspicious to me ! :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
so only noticable changes are FS option and mobile usage of magic academy? i dont have any problem with that, both are positive changes (finally). new and small players will benefit mosty from FS autojoin and grow lot faster like this. more of them will stay and play. and all of us can finally set spells in MA with phone. pushing is kinda offtopic here ;)

Roey

Novice
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes coming with version 1.49.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Hi,
I noticed last night in the mobile app that there is now a tab to show what spells you have made and that we can now make them in the mobile app. My question is how do we use them in the mobile app as i have tried touching dragging but I have found no way to use. Whats the point of letting us make if we cant use and if there is can you please explain how. Thanks

Froggy56

Deleted User - 1634960

When it was found that the creation of Enchantments was ready, and the usage of Enchantments was not quite ready, the decision was made to allow users of the mobile app to begin to create Enchantments. The usage of them should be along soon™. After all, you can use Enchantments far more quickly than you can create them. ;)

DeletedUser5976

I would advise any mobile player (which is how I started out two months ago) to give the PC version a go. You can play the same account on PC and even if you can check it out once a day it really improves your gaming experience and capabilities. Until the mobile game has moved along to be able to do everything the PC version can it is something to consider.

DeletedUser5037

I will agree that the PC version is "a lot better" than the mobile version at present, but I have faith that Innogames will deliver just as great a game on mobile, but in their own time! -yay- ^_^ -yay-