• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.43

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.43. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
I see people again, that's great. Still waiting on the update to become live on ios though and see my Squirrel Squares. :)

Today however my fellowship chat seem's to have reset with all earlier messages disappearing. :confused:

m4rt1n

Adept
Since the update to v1.43, our fellowship chat in Arendyll has reset daily at around or after Midnight GMT every day so in a morning all yesterdays messages are gone, on both PC and app versions.
This is getting a little annoying as I am missing posts daily made after I go to bed.

DeletedUser3285

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE CHAT CONNECTION? It's still not working for me after many weeks!!! It is clearly a PORT ADDRESS issue.

DeletedUser3097

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE CHAT CONNECTION? It's still not working for me after many weeks!!! It is clearly a PORT ADDRESS issue.
Please put in a ticket to Support so they can help you with this problem. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
how the seasons change in Elvenarium: Summer > Autumn < Summer > Winter. Brrr
expected order: Summer > Autumn < Summer < Spring < Winter

Not sure where you live, but my expected order would be: Summer > Autumn > Winter > Spring > Summer...
However where I live we have Winter > Sprautumn > Winter both lasting about 6 months each. :p

On another note, the chat has settled down a little only resetting once in the last 2 days so inno must be :supply: things. :diamond: :eek:

Timneh

Artisan

A member in my Fellowship has been having this problem for 2 or 3 months now and he has put in loads of tickets to support and it has done no good, he just gets a standard reply message each time. He used to spend quite a lot of money on the game but hardly plays anymore now. More money lost by Inno because they won't fix things.