• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.38

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.38 - we're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3781

My chat works just fine on Arendyll and Winyandor. Maybe it's browser-related? I use chrome.

Timneh

Artisan
Not browser related. It's one of those bugs that doesn't affect all players but the reply to the ticket i sent in about it was that the devs are aware of the problem and are looking for a way to fix it.

DeletedUser3781

Oh I see, I was just lucky then.
I wonder why the visual changes to MH, trader etc haven't been described in the release notes..?

DeletedUser537

thanks for making the notifications 10 full pages long now :):)
... better than the 8 and a bit pages we had before, which could get swamped by trades
(and lovely to have the neighborly help icons still working in notifications ... much easier !!)

Deleted User - 13667

The Elvenar news icon remains not useful. No actual news is being placed there. It is a "Did you know" thingy now.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-16_19-23-49.png
    upload_2017-9-16_19-23-49.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 92

DeletedUser4639

Hello, my first question here on the forum, this past few days on the `world`, my neighbours names and cities have disappeared, except about 6?, these i can visit and `polish` their buildings etc, but the others have gone. all ican do is click on the coin sign that appears and collect a lower value of coins. whats happend?

Timneh

Artisan
All the cities that have disappeared must have been inactive players. Cities are removed from the world map if the player has not logged in for 30 days and they are replaced by the gold mines that gives you coins each time you visit untill new players join to fill those spaces. Maybe you will get moved to a more populated place on the map at some time in the future.

DeletedUser3097

Hello, my first question here on the forum, this past few days on the `world`, my neighbours names and cities have disappeared, except about 6?, these i can visit and `polish` their buildings etc, but the others have gone. all ican do is click on the coin sign that appears and collect a lower value of coins. whats happend?
Hi Mandolin,

Welcome to the forum :)
As Timneh said, these cities will have been inactive ones- these are removed automatically and in time new players will move in.

There is an option to move to a better place. This can be found by clicking on the cog in the bottom right then on the second cog. If you wish to move, make sure the option is selected.

movement option.png

Again this is an automated process and is dependent on a suitable place being available (one with the same boosts as you).​

m4rt1n

Adept
I still got the stream error at midnight CET, (GMT+2), but on the plus side my fellowship chat hasn't reset yet, as it had been doing around the same time.