• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.27

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.27 and the Ancient Wonder improvements.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 13667

Only the display change but the amount of whatever AW bonus you are supposed to get seems the same.

DeletedUser3097

I've had a mixed effect:

City 1: Pop- 1644 to 1946 :)
City 2: Pop- 11 to 496 :) (I think some residences must have upgraded)
City 3: Pop- 583 down to 463 :eek:

City 3 is a lower city, so I think the long term effect is positive.

This is because I have golden abysses and 'Provided Population: a percentage of your working population.' rather than a fixed amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser643

Not checked all of my Wonders yet .. but just looking at Golden Abyss:
From 27.000 coins/3hrs to 250.250 coins/3hrs
From 1.060 population to 4.815 population

And yes Timon did say in april episode that they will get stronger further along in game
So Looking good for me :)

DeletedUser3355

My level 3 Golden Abyss has dropped from 410 population to 247 population, thats 4 residences i'll need to upgrade to get that back at my current levels

DeletedUser3355

i've logged out and back in 3 times and thats what its now at :(

Killiak

Artisan
Wow,the Sanctuary is suddenly really pushing my culture through the roof. Since it is a part of my required culture, I guess that means I get a little more from the Sanctuary every time I upgrade a building huh? Nice mechanic!

This actually makes AW's, or at least some of them, a lot more interesting to incorporate in a village, especially at higher levels. Now they are actually worth building compared to regular buildings.

I don't say it often, but this update is good. It embodies the concept of growing a city and benefitting from putting in the effort.
Good job.

DeletedUser3337

A global mail from Elvenar to community, before implementing it
.. that this update might have a big impact, .... would have been welcome if you ask me.
Going from pop 1600+ to 100-, (not reading forums) can give unwanted grey hair, yep it can trust me :)

All zees playerz wonderink ... wot iz happanink wif me game? :s

Tiriake

Soothsayer
First it showed me that I lost about 1000 population and then a fellow said that after refreshing got different population. So I tried that and it worked, but I'm not feeling certain that they don't take it away with next refresh :(
Overall I like this update, but loss/gain of population is very annoying. Not knowing for sure that if my current population is the new right one, or if it will be gone with the next refresh. I suppose I will see.

DeletedUser3337

Well here comes a question ..

Needles of the Tempest:
  • Damage of Light Ranged units: effect calculation remains unchanged, but some balancing and display adjustments.
  • Barracks Training Speed: effect calculation remains unchanged, but some balancing and display adjustments.
aR1EU09.png

Are these changes or is this "some balancing" ? :)
Boy, I am easily confused!

DeletedUser414

Level 10 Abyss within the context of a Goods focused Chapter 3 economy- HURTS :D Lost almost 1500 population.

DeletedUser3359

Golden Abyss lvl3 from +410 to +114. can someone explain how works the system now regarding GA and population and coins????

DeletedUser2808

My population has just dropped from at least PLUS 128 ( was upgrading three houses,so should have been more ) to MINUS 222 ! Absolutely gutted - I get you wanted to change things,but you should NOT have penalised existing figures - or had some mechanism in place ready to compensate players affected in this way . Not acceptable .... and I am stuck now ,cant see a way to carry on if I cant trust the support ! You really didnt think this through ,so many of us play without doing enough battles for these changes to have any positive impact .

Killiak

Artisan
My population has just dropped from at least PLUS 128 ( was upgrading three houses,so should have been more ) to MINUS 222 ! Absolutely gutted - I get you wanted to change things,but you should NOT have penalised existing figures - or had some mechanism in place ready to compensate players affected in this way . Not acceptable .... and I am stuck now ,cant see a way to carry on if I cant trust the support ! You really didnt think this through ,so many of us play without doing enough battles for these changes to have any positive impact .

Have you already reloaded the game once or twice?

@Inno; You REALLY need to communicate through more channels than just the forum. You are very proficient at showing popups when it comes to asking for money or volunteers, so why is a pop-up detailing these kind of huge changes so hard to do?

Tiriake

Soothsayer
Why did this update get announced so late? We used to get like few days warning, that update is coming, now we are told at the same day when it happens. I checked forum yesterday and there was no info that it was going to happen today. So I was really badly suprised to log in to discover way less population. Yes, I had read that devs planned to do update to change wonders.

DeletedUser2808

Have you already reloaded the game once or twice?

@Inno; You REALLY need to communicate through more channels than just the forum. You are very proficient at showing popups when it comes to asking for money or volunteers, so why is a pop-up detailing these kind of huge changes so hard to do?
Yes,Killiak ......I have spent a very fustrating couple of hours ,logging in ,logging out ,clearing my cache and having a very unproductive email conversation with someone on the "support " side,who ,basically ,told me that this upgrade was expected ( I didnt expect it ! ) and there was absolutely nothing to be done to help me ! I resent that - you SHOULD have something in place to address issues like this as and when they arise and make it right for your players - replace/recompense for stuff they have lost ! You should do everything you can to protect the worlds we have already spent our time/effort/money in building ,they are important to us - and certainly should not be penalised in this way when you make changes.How can you expect us to have any confidence in you otherwise ?