• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.153

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.153.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I experience crashes when loading the game on one of my devices. Can’t even get to the login page. I would like to know if this latest release is linked to having a particular OS version?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We always take into consideration the latest versions @BlueBlou, so as long as your device/s are all up to date, cache cleared (yes this is a thing for phones and tablets too), it should be aok.
But please do reach out to support if you are still having issues and we can take a deeper look

Alcaro

Necromancer
Can someone put a screen shot with that Help Button in tourny, cuz I can't find it. :D :D
Also, if exist, what is the help of it?
TYVM

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Can someone put a screen shot with that Help Button in tourny, cuz I can't find it.
@Herodite's images are right (thanks!) - it's the same square icon with a question mark on it as the one seen in the Spire. I didn't notice it either!
Also, if exist, what is the help of it?
Good question - it's three pages of big pictures with very few words, mostly re-phrasing each other anyway, with near-zero in the way of detailed info... I suppose it looks nice, but it's hardly a fount of useful knowledge, to put it nicely! I suppose we shouldn't hope for as much as an in-game description of WHY Tourneys are so insanely cheap in the early game and so insanely expensive later on, with a rather steep and accelerating 'What on Earth is going on with my Squad Sizes?' upwards slope in the middle, but that would involve providing some concrete data to players along the lines of how Tourneys (and the Spire, for that matter - similar pretty [vs informative] 'Help' there, too) actually work... and for some reason Inno seems allergic to revealing ANY of its in-game mechanics to anyone, ever, let alone the dreaded Spire & Tourney Formula itself, in all its glory...! :D

ETA : To be fair, back when the 'new' Tourney Formula was introduced, Inno did produce a coloured chart, albeit without any figures, shaded green-to-red ('Easy to Difficult') and showing roughly how Provinces 1-22 scale in difficulty - which also suggests that Province 22 was (is?) considered by Inno to be a high achievement level, too. In my opinion, that chart alone, or similar, would give more useful and meaningful info to include in Tourney Help pages than what's there now. The graphic itself is probably well-known (to those who have been here long enough), but then I thought: why not just link the entire post from which it originates, if only to illustrate how useful that chart (and what it means!) would be for new players? So here it is:

Original 2020 Forum Post re Tournament Changes [Introduction of then-New Formula]

... If anyone isn't familiar with it, scroll down within the first post to see the chart I'm referring to.

Last edited: