• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.151

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.151.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hekata

Artisan
It's not just the trader now. I had the game freeze during my tourney rounds, when trying to craft things in the MA and even when just opening messages. It doesn't happen every time so it's hard to pinpoint what triggers it. I've also had buildings go invisible lately. I'd upgrade them (or summon them) and they would be invisible for a few minutes then poof! they'd appear all of a sudden (actually "poof" is for things disappearing, I think, what's the opposite? :)). The disappearing thing doesn't bother me much, just adding it to the list of bugs. Maybe the devs should take a 2 weeks beak from events (I'm pretty sure we'd survive just fine 2 weeks without events;)) and fix the basic things first :)

AsterObelix

Alchemist
It's not just the trader now. I had the game freeze during my tourney rounds, when trying to craft things in the MA and even when just opening messages. It doesn't happen every time so it's hard to pinpoint what triggers it. I've also had buildings go invisible lately. I'd upgrade them (or summon them) and they would be invisible for a few minutes then poof! they'd appear all of a sudden (actually "poof" is for things disappearing, I think, what's the opposite? :)). The disappearing thing doesn't bother me much, just adding it to the list of bugs. Maybe the devs should take a 2 weeks beak from events (I'm pretty sure we'd survive just fine 2 weeks without events;)) and fix the basic things first :)

Yep, it's not only the trader. I also have the game freezing when collecting stuff in the MA or when selecting troops to build in the barracks or mercenary camp. So it's a more general problem.