Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.135 tomorrow August, 3rd!
The list of changes can be found below:
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- UI - A bug that could potentially keep the League button from appearing has been fixed.
- Ancient Wonders - Wonders of Chapter 18 over Level 31 will now give the proper amount of Ranking points.
- Sound - We fixed issues with the Sound FX on the game. All sounds should now play properly again.
- Chat - A bug preventing Chat to work properly has been fixed.
- UI - Coin Bubbles on residencies will now show up at their correct locations on all devices.
- UI - Some jittering animations on production animations is fixed. No more earthquakes while manufactoring Scrolls!
- UI - When a player has more than 999 KP, the number will no longer be cut-off in the User Interface.
- UI - The Unit production button should no longer be hidden behind another tooltip when you most need it.
- Move Mode - Moving a building to an invalid place during Move Mode will no longer be possible.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team