• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Value of culture buildings visible in pop-up windows

DeletedUser627

Whenever I visit my neighbors I have to think about the value of culture buildings I want to polish.
And very often, because I have no time to check it again and again, I polish the wrong building
with less points for my neighbors/fellows.
Sometimes I just have no idea what the real value , ecxpecialy if my neighbors are elves (I'm human).

Wouldn't it be easier for all of us if you indicate the value of cultural buildings on the pop up windows when hoovering upon cultural buildings. Now we get only info about duration of the help (8 h or so...)?

Please put the value of the cultural buildings in info pop up windows
so we could polish the best building for our neighbors/fellows.

Thanks!

born

DeletedUser2119

Culture_Building_List.png

Will this help?

DeletedUser1832

Having a list such as the above wouldn't help whilst in game, you would have to have it available each time you do NH and that is just not realistic. When you hover over a culture in your own city a window shows the value of the culture worth.

It would seem then it wouldn't be hard for this to be available when you go to a neighbours city and same sort of window come up advising the value of the culture for a particular building.

DeletedUser2188

Having a list such as the above wouldn't help whilst in game, you would have to have it available each time you do NH and that is just not realistic. When you hover over a culture in your own city a window shows the value of the culture worth.

It would seem then it wouldn't be hard for this to be available when you go to a neighbours city and same sort of window come up advising the value of the culture for a particular building.
Really all you would need to do it Print this topic out and you would have it handy... But I would still rather have it show when you mouse over the Building....

DeletedUser363

It would help if it showed when you hover over a neighbours building, lists wouldn't work because the Culture buildings from the Summer Solstice have different values according to where you were in the tech tree when you obtained them

DeletedUser1832

Really all you would need to do it Print this topic out and you would have it handy... But I would still rather have it show when you mouse over the Building....

That be okay if we all had a printer handy still even if I did, I wouldn't based on the waste of paper for something that could be quite a simple fix.

DeletedUser1925

Just go for the biggest culture only building in the city. Until they added popup.
Is more important that you help and get helped every day.

BekBel

Adventurer
It would help if it showed when you hover over a neighbours building, lists wouldn't work because the Culture buildings from the Summer Solstice have different values according to where you were in the tech tree when you obtained them
This, and over time those event buildings kind of lose value. Like right now, Wonky Walters is obviously going to be the highest culture building in anyones city (except maybe some diamond buildings), so if a tent is there, polish that. But in two months? It's likely to not be that great value because most of us who won the tent will have researched better culture buildings. Venars rocks from the solstice event is now one of my lowest culture buildings, after the observatory and lava codex anyway.
I do hope they implement this suggestion, which I have also seen in the US and Beta forums, so it's not just one or two people who want it.

DeletedUser

Why doesn't the game only let you click on the building with the highest culture, BH or MH, instead of displaying the hand over every single building with boostable culture?

DeletedUser1345

I'll add my voice; I agree it would be helpful.
For many people other players' large cities load only slowly, so it's harder to know whether a "hovering hand" is over a large culture building or a small.
A culture number that appeared with the building would help with that, and would encourage better quality help.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Like right now, Wonky Walters is obviously going to be the highest culture building in anyones city (except maybe some diamond buildings), so if a tent is there, polish that.
It is not my highest culture building in Arendyl my garden of harmony is higher.... Again it depends where you are in the tech tree ;)

cwgiii

Shaman
I like the idea of simply sending cultural Neighborly Help to a particular player and the system "polishes" the building with the highest available benefit.

I also like the idea of the receiving player being able to select which version of help they receive. Today I want culture (the system channels help as described above). Tomorrow, I need coin. So I select Main Hall and all provided help goes there. Next week, I need builders, etc. This could all be set as a priority preference by each player dynamically.