• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valhalla is looking for new members

DeletedUser

Valhalla, the first Fellowship to be formed on the Arendyll server, is looking for new members.

If you're an active player with 100k+ points, who likes to participate in tournaments, visits the rest of the Fellowship at least 4 times a week, has only boosted factories (unless its tiny ones for an event) and enjoys working together as a team then mail Lisica

DeletedUser

Roll up, roll up, Don't be shy!

Still looking for new members :)

DeletedUser4157

Hello Lisica!
Two of us are currently looking for a new fs. Our ranks are 82K and 108K.
We' d like to be part of a fs where everyone participate fairly in tournaments.
Opening the 10th chest would be great too!
We are active and team oriented.
Cheers from Canada,
Apps :)

DeletedUser

Thank you for your interest, Apps, unfortunately we only had one vacancy left and we have just filled it within the last few minutes.

There are a lot of other good fellowships out there and I hope you find one that suits you both.

Lis

DeletedUser4157

Thank you for your interest, Apps, unfortunately we only had one vacancy left and we have just filled it within the last few minutes.

There are a lot of other good fellowships out there and I hope you find one that suits you both.

Lis
Thank you Lis, we will ;)
Btw, I think your new member left as you are 24.. ;)

DeletedUser6153

Hi....
I'm just new to this game....can you please led me towards what I have to do?

Cheers

Killiak

Artisan
Unfortunately we had some people drop out due to (various) personal reasons.

So by all means, drop us a line ^^

DeletedUser

We still have one vacancy if anyone is looking for an active Fellowship, 100k+ points, participation in the tournament, Fellowship Adventures and visiting at least 4 times a week then mail Lisica, Killiak or C-Nymph!

Killiak

Artisan
Valhalla's doors open once again; we will have two spots available!

Please read our rules in-game and mail Lisica, Killiak or C-Nymph if you are interested ^^ (or reply here)