• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Valentines quest 4

firerock

Enchanter
Quest 4 says "Gain a Small Amount of Supplies"

So I completed a quest that gave me supplies, but they do not show up.
If this is intentional then the quest needs rewording to be "Gain a Small Amount of Supplies from a production building" or "Produce a Small Amount of Supplies"

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

Rewards from quests do not count for other quests. You have to get the Supplies either from production buidings or by giving NH. Instants and selling buildungs might also count - I haven't checked. That's why it says "gain" and not "produce".

firerock

Enchanter
Rewards from quests do not count for other quests. You have to get the Supplies either from production buidings or by giving NH. Instants and selling buildungs might also count - I haven't checked. That's why it says "gain" and not "produce".

I think you are missing the point.

That's what I am saying, it SHOULD say that 'Produce', but it says 'gain', and I have gained that many supplies.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
No, because you can still gain Supplies in other ways than just producing them and getting them as quest rewards. And those would then still count towards the quest's progress. :)

Deleted User - 106219

I think you are missing the point.

That's what I am saying, it SHOULD say that 'Produce', but it says 'gain', and I have gained that many supplies.
No, you are missing my point. It says "gain" because you don't have to produce them, you can gain them from other sources, such as NH.

EDIT: Too slow.